Thread: Hotdogger Recipes?

Default Hotdogger Recipes?

Lets have your best recipes for hotdoggers/muffpots. Something besides hotdogs, sausage, and hotpockets. I am hungary.

Get a copy of Sled Cookin 101, it is full of excellent ideas!!! Also those plastic oven cooking bags are great for cooking your food in and you don't have to deal with the black aluminum gunk on your food or in the cook pot.

On the Net: Visit Snowmobile Alliance of Western States at www.snowmobilealliance.org. For more details about the book, contact Stewart by e-mail at sledcookin101@aol.com or by phone at 560-2232.

http://www.mtstandard.com/articles/2...tdoors_top.txt

Here is the funniest hotdogger recipie I've heard of this season:
    3/4 cup of.......A guy loads up his hotdogger with some grub
    2 tbl. spoons of......opens his sled up a bit to the point where the exaust is hot enough to create a pressured leak in the hotdooger
    1 teaspoon of......the snow machine goes up in flames
    3 cups of.......oops...there isn't enough snow around to put out the fire (this was last month)
    3 ounces of......watch your sled burn to the ground
    and finally........
    1 full cup of SHUT THE @#$% UP! You're out in the bush.....nobody is going to here your cries for help while you watch your sled become one with the "hotdogger"

One of those small oven bags. Fresh shrimp, garlic and butter, ride until hot. Stop at a nice viewpoint, crack an Alaskan Amber, and enjoy Same works for crab legs

I just head to the frozen food section and see what looks good. Egg rolls are good. Tortino pizza bites.

Hell, I've cooked broccoli and cheese sauce in mine while a buddy cooked a couple slices of ham in his...all for a nice lunch.

Never had a hotdogger get to the point of boiling anything for a pressure buildup. Even if it did whatever is inside isn't going to catch fire.
    Bunny Boots and Bearcats: Utility Sled Mayhem

Thumbs up Good Stuff!

How about this one.
    I had PRIME RIB today for lunch.
    Cooked it under the seat in one of our VKs!!!
    Trail Boss
    Willow Trail Committe
    ALASKA'S Winter Park Cabins
    To boldly make trail where no man has gone before!!!

Smile

Even back befor the hotdogger Iwas a truck driver we use to do the same thing in the truck a porkchope was a good one in tin foil fish (from the lit sue)with butter onions and thin slice of lemon was the tricky one not to lose the butter or over cook it (sorry on beer)had to watch pulling the hills not to git the five to hot

Fried chicken, chicken strips, and left-over pizza are all good too.