Thread: Batteries for tritronics and dogtra

Kink Alaska surrounded by sled dog kennels, a fabulous view and lots of hunting.

Default Batteries for tritronics and dogtra

I have two collars I'd like to re-activate.

Dogtra200NCP TriTronics Flyway - how do I get batteries?

Ms. Linda,

For a tri-tronics collar you'll have to call them and order batteries over the phone. They are real good about such stuff and will get them out to you very quickly.

Jim

Default Agreed

Ditto what Jim said about Tri-Tronics...I am very pleased with their service and products.

Default shop in ANC

Years back I got batteries for Tri-Tronics from a shop in ANC. As I recall they are on Spenard Rd, not too far from Northern Lights. They sell electronics, parts, batteries, etc.
    I think the name is Frigid North.. Somebody in ANC for sure knows who I am talking about.
    As I recall, they had a shop where some repairs were completed. They might be able to install the batteries if they have to be soldered in place.

The shop that you are talking about is Frigid North. They do a great job. Another possibility out here in the Valley may be the Batteries Plus guys. They are very knowledgeable and will let you know if they can help. The shipping issues with batteries may make it better to try local first.

Good Luck
    Blue's Mom, Suellen

Quote Originally Posted by Ak River Rat View Post
    Years back I got batteries for Tri-Tronics from a shop in ANC. As I recall they are on Spenard Rd, not too far from Northern Lights. They sell electronics, parts, batteries, etc.
    I think the name is Frigid North.. Somebody in ANC for sure knows who I am talking about.
    As I recall, they had a shop where some repairs were completed. They might be able to install the batteries if they have to be soldered in place.

Default Tritronics Replacement batteries

Linda,

You can purchase replacement batteries for Tritronics products direct from them on-line at http://www.tritronics.com/acc-bats.asp.

I've purchased replacements from them several times.

The Collar Clinic sells replacement batteries for Dogtra & Tritronics collars - http://collarclinic.com/

Kink Alaska surrounded by sled dog kennels, a fabulous view and lots of hunting.

Thanks I'll try Batteries Plus first - they are close then ANC then shipping them out. TY all