Thread: wolf hunting

Default wolf hunting

I was reading an article in predator hunting magazine and it was talking about shooting wolves after flying the article said as long as you were 300 ft from plane you were fine everything I have read in trapping and hunting regs says for wolf you must wait till 3am next day can anyone explain where I am wrong thanks

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

Quote Originally Posted by rooster 1 View Post
    I was reading an article in predator hunting magazine and it was talking about shooting wolves after flying the article said as long as you were 300 ft from plane you were fine everything I have read in trapping and hunting regs says for wolf you must wait till 3am next day can anyone explain where I am wrong thanks
    Rooter some areas have Predator control permits that allow same day airborne, some allow pilot gunner teams while in the air. for HUNTING purposes... you must wait till 3am the day after you flew. some areas... allow other read your regs then read the unit details in each sub unit you plan to hunt for exceptions.
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here