Thread: Gunther's cool new bow

Default Gunther's cool new bow

This is one of the funnest bows to shoot I've ever drawn! It shoots marshmallows! Like 30 feet! Fairly accurately! Our loft is allot like shooting from a tree stand.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    BHA Member
    Bowyer to the forces of light in the land of the midnight sun.
    The 3 fold way: Every step we take as we walk through life effects, our family, our comunity and ourselves. One should walk thoughtfuly.

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

now as you rebuild the couch at the end of the day you can stand with your cheeks stuck by slobbered puffs
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

Ok, more info on this bugger....my boy will likely get one for his b-day after reading this

yeah, i wanna get one .. (or 6) for my kids.. more infor needed,, the marshmellow guns hurt your cheeks after 20 minutes.. can you freeze the marshm,ellows and make it go farther?

If you cant stand behind the troops in Iraq.. Feel free to stand in front of them.

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

Quote Originally Posted by hunt_ak View Post
    Ok, more info on this bugger....my boy will likely get one for his b-day after reading this
    cableas selling them in the x mas gift booklet i just go.. ~20-29.00 each depending on modle. there are 3 modles to choose from
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

Thumbs up Link to cabelas

Quote Originally Posted by Vince View Post
    cableas selling them in the x mas gift booklet i just go.. ~20-29.00 each depending on modle. there are 3 modles to choose from
    Oh my gosh you're right:
    I found it right here; one of them at least.

If I get busted by the local management for buying yet another toy, I'm blaming you guys.

Quote Originally Posted by FamilyMan View Post

If I get busted by the local management for buying yet another toy, I'm blaming you guys.
    I should be in pretty good graces with my 'local management' after the 25th...but I'm still going to be in 'warm shutdown' mode for a month or two...hehe!

Quote Originally Posted by hunt_ak View Post
    I should be in pretty good graces with my 'local management' after the 25th...but I'm still going to be in 'warm shutdown' mode for a month or two...hehe!
    mine is still gone nearly two more weeks.....

meet on face book here

Default cabelas is out of them...

But I found it over here cheaper anyway.

I'll try to get the info from Tracy this evening before she leaves for work. The bow is great fun! Only down side so far is cleaning the marshmallows off my Saint Bernards face! She is a rather sloppy eater and dog drool + marshmallow definitely = sticky!
    BHA Member
    The 3 fold way: Every step we take as we walk through life effects, our family, our comunity and ourselves. One should walk thoughtfuly.

lmao, I have a 7 yr old that'll be here in a few weeks who might like something like this.

I also have a bbo I'd like to get tillered and finished for him...hope momma doesnt mind

Here is the marshmellow bow Rick posted

http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/te...652&hasJS=true

Thats the one Tradbow.
    BHA Member