Thread: Concealed Carry Jacket.

Default Concealed Carry Jacket.

Well now that my Dad has got himself a nice sub compact and an assortment of holsters for concealed carry. I want to get him a concealed carry jacket. He absolutly loves to wear his walls gear stuff and carhart knock offs. I thought this jacket here would be just the ticket for him

http://www.sportsmansguide.com/net/c....aspx?a=406533

Now is there any place I could get something like this in town? I am on crutches right now and just had surgery on monday so its hard for me to go shopping to much. If anyone could help I would really appreciate it.

Google could be your friend. I'm sure you'll be able to find a lot of resources for CC clothing. It might be a little harder to find something in Anc. There is a store on Old Seward (I think that's were it is, but can't remember the name) that sells some cc stuff. The also sell to law enforcement people.

Is it that northern security place? Or alaska tactical solutions ( I think thats what its called )

Quote Originally Posted by BowHunter89 View Post
    Is it that northern security place? Or alaska tactical solutions ( I think thats what its called )
    Sorry, I don't remember the name.

Northern Security is on Old Sedward. Alaska Tactical is in Muldoon. They both may carry a 5.11 jacket that would meet your needs.

Smile Sig/tac jacket

I have had a Sig concealed carry jacket. It is very well made and I have worn it nearly daily for the last two years. My wife ordered it for me as a Christmas gift. The only comment I have heard is to beware that the jackets tend to run large in size. They came in both leather and cloth at the time. They carry without any real print, so no one ever suspects you are carrying. The jackets were available through Sig Sauers website though I have not checked recently. Delivery on the jacket was fairly quick. Hope this helps.