Thread: christmas

Default christmas

i made out pretty good for xmas, i got a new 17 hmr. a new hunting backpack, some money to buy a scope. and i got a new cell phone haha

I got a 17 HMR too! Just got to shoot it in now.
    Merry Christmas everyone!

The wife was sooooooooooo nice she got me a full set of white camo a deer to set next too my easy chair a quiver too hold more arrows too shoot the deer and a box too hold more on the bike. LOVE my wife

Default 7 hmr

You will both like the 17 HMR. It is a fun round to shoot. Enjoy the new gun.

Got a Cabela's Alaskan Outfitter pack with frame, ArcticShield coat and SPOT GPS. The wife did good this year. No new gun though, still working on it.
    "...arms like laws discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe...Horrid mischief would ensue were the good deprived of the use of them." -Thomas Paine

Smile Awesome wife

Mine must pay attention. I got a Tikka t3 lite in 7mm. Shocked me i had no idea i was getting a new gun. Hillbilly

Talking 17hmr

Haha everyone is getting those 17s! I got one as well along with a bushnell scope, and a bipod! Happy Holidays!
    Ryan from Wasilla

No new gun for me but a few misc used traps and my daughter picked me up a new #9 along with a few other things like saddle bags for the new snow machine and a cover as well along with a new underarmor camo coat
    meats meat don't knock it till you try it

Got me a nice predator/caribou rifle this year for christmas. Bushmaster XM15 .223

That deer wasn't supposed to take up residence in the living-room while you went to the slope!......

Quote Originally Posted by Alaskantrapper View Post
    The wife was sooooooooooo nice she got me a full set of white camo a deer to set next too my easy chair a quiver too hold more arrows too shoot the deer and a box too hold more on the bike. LOVE my wife
    "In the interest of protecting my privacy I will no longer be accepting Private Messages generated from this site and if you email me, it better be good!"