Thread: Fred Hall tackle show

Default Fred Hall tackle show

Anyone been to the Fred Hall tackle shows in California? Thinking of going to the one in March, heard it's the biggest one around. Discovered the show on the bloodydecks forum (they have a section on Alaska fishing).
    Also, Merry Christmas to everybody!
    Jim

Default Every Year

We go almost every year. The Long Beach show is the largerst one. There is even a small airport in Long Beach. Much easier than flying into LAX.

I'll be at the Long Beach show, representing Sportsman's Alliance for Alaska...as well as the Denver show, the San Mateo show, the Puyallup show, the Portland show, the Pleasanton show...

Busy schedule this spring.

Default Checked out Fred Hall Shows online....

Quote Originally Posted by G_Smolt View Post
    I'll be at the Long Beach show, representing Sportsman's Alliance for Alaska...as well as the Denver show, the San Mateo show, the Puyallup show, the Portland show, the Pleasanton show...

Busy schedule this spring.
    And all I found were shows in Long Beach and San Diego CA. Are there shows in Pullayup and Portland, etc.? Sounds like something I would want to attend....but not in CA

Quote Originally Posted by Cap'n Ron View Post
    And all I found were shows in Long Beach and San Diego CA. Are there shows in Pullayup and Portland, etc.?
    Long Beach and San Diego are both Fred Hall shows, the Puyallup and Portland shows are O'Loughlin shows, the Pleasanton show is one of Chuck Furimsky's Fly Fishing Shows, and Denver and San Mateo are ISE shows.

Default Thanks Smolt...

I googles "O'Loughlin Shows" and there's a bunch of them including the ones you mentioned.