Will have a custom 340 Weatherby Magnum on the way some time this coming March of 2010.
1. It will be a German Mark V receiver with a 26" #2 Krieger Stainless barrel chambered in 340Wby with no muzzle brake.
2. It will have a McMillian stock (Green) and bedded to fit the #2 contour of the Krieger barrel.
3. The older style of Wheaterby trigger will be replaced with a Timney trigger and adjusted to no less that 2 1/2 pounds and no more than 3 pounds.
4. The receiver will be refinished as well as the bolt.
5. It will have Talley bases and rings.
I have not decided what scope or power to put on it yet.