Thread: One week left

Default One week left

for you to submit your on-line drawing application with Fish and Game! Remember, there won't be any Spring application period. This is it for the year.

Merry Christmas everyone!

bah humbug! Just kidding you are not supposed to warn people of the deadline or we will get more competition for our permits.

Merry Christmas everyone and good luck on the draws!
    http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o...0junk/reag.jpg

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." - George Orwell

Before taking any of my advice for granted on here research the legal ramifications thoroughly I am not the Troopers nor am I the Judge that will be presiding over your case/hearing. Please read the hunting and sportfishing regulations and feel free to interpret their meaning on your own.

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

dont matter bronco.... i am winning the lotto this year.... ALL OF THEM!!!!
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

Quote Originally Posted by Vince View Post
    Hey Vince...I am your new best friend, right? Remember....ya, we are best buds...right? Right?

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

Quote Originally Posted by littleman81 View Post
    Hey Vince...I am your new best friend, right? Remember....ya, we are best buds...right? Right?

I am sorry, SIR have we met?
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

Ahh Vince Merry Christmas and good luck getting those presents you so wish for! You might have better luck looking under my tree though.

Quote Originally Posted by broncoformudv View Post
    Ahh Vince Merry Christmas and good luck getting those presents you so wish for! You might have better luck looking under my tree though.
    unless it is marked no tresspassing any game i see under your tree is going DOWN!

meet on face book here

unless it is marked no tresspassing any game i see under your tree is going DOWN!

That's fair enough but you better have a tag and a current license! Wait a minute do you have a post sticker? If not I doubt my wife will sponsor you to get on since you are planning to make off with our specially selected and drawn hunt permits.

What are the two of us doing on here right now?

Default or be that

one guy running around squadron with the permits you put in for and giving them to everyone that wants to go hunting! Oh they will be in for surprise if they draw some of those tags!

Quote Originally Posted by broncoformudv View Post
    That's fair enough but you better have a tag and a current license! Wait a minute do you have a post sticker? If not I doubt my wife will sponsor you to get on since you are planning to make off with our specially selected and drawn hunt permits.

What are the two of us doing on here right now?

well when you and 323 pull another tour... i'll be sure to proxy those tags for you....( lord i hope not)

still here..? like you missing the missus...

meet on face book here

well when you and 323 pull another tour... i'll be sure to proxy those tags for you....( lord i hope not)

still here..? like you missing the missus...
    After this past year of moose hunting I would have figured you would be done with handling so many animals? But if not I will be sure to give you a call once they are on the ground and we need strong backs and week minds that work for cheap.

Just helped another lost soul apply for permits. These guys sure need to do their own research. Thanks 323! Stop leaving your highlighted permit pamphlet laying around.

Yes Vince I am missing the missus and the girls. I am sure you are as well.

Thumbs up Recommendations for the Undecided

Here are my picks for those that haven't yet decided or had a chance to do much homework.

Caribou: Unit 20A

Moose: Koyukuk or Any Bull Unit 13 at the North Fork of the Gulkana

Bear: Kodiak/Karluk

Bison: Delta Bull

Sheep: Chugach Unit 14C Eagle River Hunts Choose them 1, 2, 3 (easiest sheep in the state as far as accessability)

These are hunts that have relatively easy access and pretty much a slam dunk for bagging the quarry if you draw them. Don't get lazy, you only have til the end of December to git er done.
    "96% of all Internet Quotes are suspect and the remaining 4% are fiction."
    ~~Abraham Lincoln~~

AKres, I agree!, But, the only thing about those picks...is the Chance of getting Drawn!.. hehehe

Quote Originally Posted by Akres View Post
    Here are my picks for those that haven't yet decided or had a chance to do much homework.

Sheep: Chugach Unit 14C Eagle River Hunts Choose them 1, 2, 3 (easiest sheep in the state as far as accessability)

These are hunts that have relatively easy access and pretty much a slam dunk for bagging the quarry if you draw them. Don't get lazy, you only have til the end of December to git er done.
    No valley cow hunts?? That seems like an easier hunt than all of the above.

Alas, you can't choose Eagle River 1, 2, 3 this year. The first season is reserved for non-residents, and the second and third seasons are resident-only.

Well, I put "The Plan" in motion and applied yesterday. This year I'll be turning 50 on August 20th. The plan is to draw TMA and shoot a 40 on my 50th

Default Take advantage

of my minimal applications this year! I'll coach high school football again, which kills my hunting and fishing time from July to Nov. So I've only applied for some Nov/Dec special moose hunts. Nothing else cause I won't have the spare time.

But, this is going to be my last year coaching. Next year I'll apply for a bunch of hunts, and my good luck (I hope) will surely take some tags out of your pockets.

So take advantage of my generosity this year, cause next year will be different.

Now you know why I didn't mind posting this warning shot.......this year.

Mike

Which of those permits have you had and how recently?