Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: 1926 Snow Tractor

  1. #1

    Default 1926 Snow Tractor

    I think I need one of these.


    1926 Snow Tractor


    You're not gonna believe this..............Talk about ingenuity!
    This is a really neat 1926 silent film (on video) of a tractor-snow-machine invented by Henry Ford, who is shown driving it.


    http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,213971.0/topicseen.html
    CLICK ON THE ABOVE
    Here's 1926 technology that should be brought back - just in time for the next Ice Age










  2. #2
    Member ret25yo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Unit 13
    Posts
    1,471

    Default

    this was up- last year,,, like 3 times.. lol

    If you cant stand behind the troops in Iraq.. Feel free to stand in front of them.

  3. #3

    Thumbs up

    Mine is a '41 Willy's Snow Tractor, built for the US Army.
    "96% of all Internet Quotes are suspect and the remaining 4% are fiction."
    ~~Abraham Lincoln~~

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •