Thread: Stoeger Coach Gun Sling Swivels?

Question Stoeger Coach Gun Sling Swivels?

I have looked all over online for the sling swivel that clamps to a double barrel side by side barrels, but to no avail. Ideas? At this point I can do the one point attachment that puts the muzzle at snow level or the generic slide on slings that block the front bead sight. Thanks!

Uncle Mikes has at one point offered a sling attachment that mounts between the barrels in the rib. Takes two #4 screws as I remember. I believe it was the "DSG" set.

Quote Originally Posted by gunbugs View Post
    Uncle Mikes has at one point offered a sling attachment that mounts between the barrels in the rib. Takes two #4 screws as I remember. I believe it was the "DSG" set.
    Found this online but I recall reading about some doubt on how well the shotgun could take with stress on the rib that is only soldered in. Great find though! Wonder if there are any clamps that are like 2 half moons that hug the barrel, thereby putting all the weight directly on the barrel.

Kassnar had a sling made for SxS shotguns that had a rubber coated spring steel "clamp" that slid over the barrels from the front, and looped around the butt. I always thought it wasn't very secure. I've installed several of the UM sets over the years, and never had problems, but then again, anything can be broken by abuse or neglect. Some monkeys can break bowling balls.