Thread: Any stores still develop???

Default Any stores still develop???

Film anymore? I don't see York envelopes anymore... I still have a good lot of film & would like to use it up & get it developed...

Quote Originally Posted by gogoalie View Post
    Film anymore? I don't see York envelopes anymore... I still have a good lot of film & would like to use it up & get it developed...
    Wally World.

Freddies has the ability also.

Thumbs up Awesome!

I remember that Freddies was FAR supierior to Wally worlds...I'd get streaks, blurs & off colors with Wally's & with Freddies I found them to be Sharp, right colors & no streaks!

Costco has got great processing for cheap. Wally World's machines don't except TIFF format files (in fact I asked the counter help about it and they didn't even know what TIFF was). Anyway, Freddies, at least the one in Wasilla had alright processing but the colors just weren't there like in Costco processing. In my opinion Costco ROCKS!

Living @ the Top of the World in Barrow Alaska

Streaks are caused by little or no agitation, same with blurs, off colors is because the operator doesn't care and doesn't know how to balance color properly.

FOR THE BEST RESULTS possible - it is very easy and inexpensive to process color yourself !! the film is a quick process lasting only 23 minutes. It doesn't require much for equipment to scan & print from there.

C41 kodak process has been around for a long time. The instructions are simple and straight forward, easy to understand.

Castleton's Always top quality. Especially if you have something larger than 35mm.