Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: You have to be kidding me!!

Default You have to be kidding me!!

How did we ever hunt without this product before. Now we can elminate the deer's sixth sense. No more blown stalks due to the electric aura we produce while we hunt, I always hated it when that happend.

Check it out, these gotta be the same people that buy the ocean front property in Arizona.

http://www.hecsllc.com/index.html

So now all you need to do is purchase the overpriced scentlock as a base layer, this electric field eliminator clohing as your mid-layer, and through Sitka optifade on top, and you'll be undetactable in the field.......we'll that is because you wasted all your money on worthless gear like this HECS system to afford to actually go hunting.

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

how about you just pound a nail in the ground and twist some copper wire around it and your ankle at the same time....

of course i have always found my self "natuarally grounded"
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

Now why did'nt I think of that !

Default I quit reading

When I got to the typos on the first page. How in the heck can they produce anything of quality if they can't even spell?

Guess my personal electricity will just be my downfall. Boohoo for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Alaska_Lanche View Post
    How did we ever hunt without this product before. Now we can elminate the deer's sixth sense. No more blown stalks due to the electric aura we produce while we hunt, I always hated it when that happend.

Check it out, these gotta be the same people that buy the ocean front property in Arizona.

http://www.hecsllc.com/index.html

So now all you need to do is purchase the overpriced scentlock as a base layer, this electric field eliminator clohing as your mid-layer, and through Sitka optifade on top, and you'll be undetactable in the field.......we'll that is because you wasted all your money on worthless gear like this HECS system to afford to actually go hunting.
    That guy is GOOD!
    Joe (Ak)

Default Wow...

Just WOW! People are going to buy this up...just like MLM's & other nonsense...

"The 6th sense has been known to be the silent enemy of hunters for ages."

Grrrrohhhnnnn......
    It doesn't matter what you miss them with.

Quote Originally Posted by gogoalie View Post
    Just WOW! People are going to buy this up...just like MLM's & other nonsense...

'Kay......what is MLMs?

Default MLM's are...

Multi Level Marketing schemes, similar to a Ponzi scheme, but you sell products like Amway, or air purifiers, or paint chipper filler uppers...

Default Wow

Why don't we just start hunting with Predator drones, or get a cloaking device from the Clingons.
    "Everything that lives and moves will be food for you. Just as I gave you the green plants, I now give you everything."

Quote Originally Posted by blackfoot View Post
    or get a cloaking device from the Clingons.

When you make contact put me down for one.

Pretty soon you will be seeing these advertised on hunting shows..."I'd like to thank Matthews for my quality bow, Realtree for my camo covered bottle of water, HECS for cloaking my human energy, and Under Armour, if it wasn't for them I wouldn't be wearing underwear today!"

Quote Originally Posted by gogoalie View Post
    Multi Level Marketing schemes, similar to a Ponzi scheme, but you sell products like Amway, or air purifiers, or paint chipper filler uppers...
    mlm's and ponzi schemes are not the same or similar....both suck, but different...

on the topic of EMR...not saying I buy it as it is stated, but I've believed for years that game animals seem to 'sense' my excitement.....for example, if i'm not hunting and see a nice animal, I just watch and don't get excited....but if I have a gun in hand they seem to 'know' something is hunting them....sounds crazy but it's happened to me often enough to start trying to just 'be cool' when I see an animal I want to shoot...lol...
    ------------------------------------------------
    pull my finger....

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

Quote Originally Posted by tjm View Post
    mlm's and ponzi schemes are not the same or similar....both suck, but different...

on the topic of EMR...not saying I buy it as it is stated, but I've believed for years that game animals seem to 'sense' my excitement.....for example, if i'm not hunting and see a nice animal, I just watch and don't get excited....but if I have a gun in hand they seem to 'know' something is hunting them....sounds crazy but it's happened to me often enough to start trying to just 'be cool' when I see an animal I want to shoot...lol...
    kinda like watching some of WG's web links eh? not real exciteing till you pull that gun out......
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

I just had an idea! I'm gonna fill my pockets with batteries next time I go out hunting to drop on the trail and create an "electrical field" that will corral the animals toward me.

The other 299,300,000 people can have it.

Noone has a more intimate understanding of, or deeper appreciation for freedom, than a soldier who has fought for it in a country where it does not exist.

Quote Originally Posted by AKsoldier View Post
    I just had an idea! I'm gonna fill my pockets with batteries next time I go out hunting to drop on the trail and create an "electrical field" that will corral the animals toward me.
    or turn your sent lock outfit into an easy bake oven....with the pressure differnetal...what do you think will burp first the sleeve cuffs or the neck?

meet on face book here

Default I knew it

It true! There were always deer around even the day before hunting season and then poof they were gone. It's was all that excitement of getting ready for that first day that tipped them off. All that EMC going off alll at once. Wow, Honey I want to be the the first hunter on my block to get an EMC whatever can I, can I, oh please, I'll take the garbage out everyday.

Quote Originally Posted by Vince View Post
    how about you just pound a nail in the ground and twist some copper wire around it and your ankle at the same time....

of course i have always found my self "natuarally grounded"
    Vince my boy you forgot the most important part. You MUST wear a tinfoil hat so they dont pick up your brain waves!

SwampView AK, Overlooking Mt. Mckinley and Points Beyond.

Don't waste your money.

I'm sure the BOG will make this stuff ILLEGAL in short order.

Smitty of the North
    Walk Slow, and Drink a Lotta Water.
    Has it ever occurred to you, that Nothing ever occurs to God? Adrien Rodgers.
    You can't out-give God.

those guys stole my idea! well on to my next... a rifle made completely from scentlock that way the game cant smell the No9, cleaning oil, and tears when i miss. i can see it now.. "i cant go hunting i lost my tinfoil hat and have to recharge my batteries for my human electrical emmission cloaking device...might as well just stay home". Oh yeah, i working on a fart filter if anyone is interested...both sound and smell. Great investment opportunity!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast