Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I am not from PETA but.....

Default I am not from PETA but.....

Get on youtube and watch the unethical Sitka Blacktail hunt titled "THE TRIALS OF LIFE, Part 1." I have killed too many Sitka blacktail to count and this just does not seem right What do you think? Sorry I cannot provide the direct link.

Default disgusting

there are not other words to describe that POS video.

with the gross lack of morality issue aside, what is the legality of shooting from a boat from those units and having a dog perform in that manner?? anyone...??

Greg

Angry

Im a police officer and come Monday Ill be calling fish and game. I cant say what Im feeling write now that is such bull sh---. they have no respect for the game or anthing

Before calling anyone I'd work on copying all of their videos to put a face behind it.
    We do not go to the green woods and crystal waters to rough it, we go to smooth it. We get it rough enough at home; in towns and cities; in shops, offices, stores, banks anywhere that we may be placed

whack and stack!

Shooting from the boat used to be legal, until someone shot somebody on the beach near sitka. (that's the story I've heard) Not sure what year that was.

Quote Originally Posted by 270ti View Post
    whack and stack!

Shooting from the boat used to be legal, until someone shot somebody on the beach near sitka. (that's the story I've heard) Not sure what year that was.
    You sure its illegal? Last I knew it was legal, as long as the boat is NOT under it's own power
    We do not go to the green woods and crystal waters to rough it, we go to smooth it. We get it rough enough at home; in towns and cities; in shops, offices, stores, banks anywhere that we may be placed

Default What kind of as@#ole

Who posts this kind of garbage on the freakin internet? It gives us all a black eye. I'd like to give them a late season thrashing.

Default Absolutely Appalling

It really makes all hunters look bad when they type of stuff is put on the internet. This is not "hunting" and shows no respect for the animals killed.

Quote Originally Posted by TWB View Post
    You sure its illegal? Last I knew it was legal, as long as the boat is NOT under it's own power
    Legality? The issues in that video are far greater than "legality", not the least of which has to do with respect.
    Whack 'em n Stack ' em?

Joe (Ak)

Angry

Shooting big game from a boat in southeast is illegal.PERIOD. Hope these @&$#holes get arrested.

It says the post has been up for 2 years.... Amazing there aren't more comments (only 8 so far..). I'd be embarrassed to be a part of that. Amazing what some people think is acceptable.
    AKmud
    http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j96/AKmud/213700RMK1-1.jpg

The porcupine is a peacful animal yet God still thought it necessary to give him quills....

Thumbs down

Its beyond logical comment.

Not hunters but killers and bad ones at even that.

More ammunition for PETA and their ilk. There is nothing I love about hunting in that video.

speechless.... GRR!

I think this post needs to go away.....
    I ♥ Big Sheep

That video is just wrong.
    Last edited by Muskie; 12-19-2009 at 21:09. Reason: Just because

I am no longer shocked by this stuff, but I am so very disappointed when I see it. We human beings are such a strange and complicated species, capable of amazing intelligence Vs. absurd ignorance, genuine beauty Vs. great ugliness, and strength of character Vs. self-indulgence. The originator of this video is sadly pathetic.

Doc (Chuck)

Yes, I'm sure it's currently illegal.

Quote Originally Posted by TWB View Post

Quote Originally Posted by wantj43 View Post
    Legality? The issues in that video are far greater than "legality", not the least of which has to do with respect.
    Whack 'em n Stack ' em?

Joe (Ak)
    I wasn't referring back to the video when commenting, simple on the subject. They're obvious way beyond an ethical hunt.

Default flagging video

I was trying to find a way to let you tube know the video was showing a violation of the law in hopes that they would take it off the net. The only thing I could find was the video flag. I flagged it as animal abuse, not the message I was trying to send but the closest I could find to what I was looking for. Is there a better way to contact you tube. I would like to try to get this off the net before it gives hunters even more bad press.

I linked to the poster's profile on youtube. It says he is/was a commercial fisherman in Alaska. Having seen this video, I can only imagine the number of laws broken during commercial fisihng season.
    Never count your days, but rather, make all of your days count.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast