Thread: Ski Doo Scandic 380

Default Ski Doo Scandic 380

Looking for any and all info on scandic 380. Exerience, review, advice, comparisons etc. Thanks.

Can't really say much about the skandic 380, beefed up version of the Tundra from what I have herd. I did however ride a MXZ with a 380 in it today, I'm sure the skandic is geared differently and it's hard to make a cross comparison but I found the MXZ way under powered! Hitting the throttle was a real let down. I don't think I ever backed off of full throttle the whole time I was in powder and the machine never managed to get on step.
    BHA Member
    Bowyer to the forces of light in the land of the midnight sun.
    The 3 fold way: Every step we take as we walk through life effects, our family, our comunity and ourselves. One should walk thoughtfuly.

Quote Originally Posted by Yukon Brett View Post
    Looking for any and all info on scandic 380. Exerience, review, advice, comparisons etc. Thanks.
    I believe this motor is a fan cooled 377 cc rotax motor......good motor. My father ran this motor in his work machine for quite a few years. they run a 50:1 mix ratio.

Pilot1995

Default Skandic 380

They are great machines. Not power houses but enough to get you where you want to go. The only place I've have troubles is climbing big hills. I've got 6000+ miles on my 380 and still like it.

Thanks. Do you still have the oil injection on yours?
    How does the front suspension compare to telescopic? Does it keep the machine from floating well in deep snow? Cheers, YB.