Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Hatcher Pass Park? More closures to snowmo

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Girdwood
    Posts
    156

    Default Hatcher Pass Park? More closures to snowmo

    The DNR planners and Division of Parks is trying to reduce the snowmobile area on General State Land near hatcher Pass in a veiled attempt to turn it into a Park. They feel the public agrees with the resoning and additonal closures but I dont think they have taked to the motorized public.

    WATCH OUT FOR MORE SNOWMACHINE CLOSURES IN HATCHER PASS!

    http://dnr.alaska.gov/mlw/planning/m.../hatcher_2009/

  2. #2
    Member greythorn3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Chasin the ladys! away!
    Posts
    2,507

    Default

    this disgusts me! whats next? no atv's and snomachines in wasilla also?
    Semper Fi!

  3. #3

    Thumbs down

    The Vocal Public does agree. Bottomline, the libs will never be satisfied until everyone quits using motors. If you know a lib or live close to one, let them know how you feel>>>>>> I mean really let them know. If you remain silent and take it, they will bend you over every chance they get.
    "96% of all Internet Quotes are suspect and the remaining 4% are fiction."
    ~~Abraham Lincoln~~

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •