Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gun Show this weekend

Exclamation Gun Show this weekend

My apologies if this is not the correct forum to place this on.....

there is a Gun Show this Saturday and Sunday the 19th and 20th of December in Wasilla at the Sports Complex. The show is a fundraiser to raise money for the Anchorage and Valley Scholastic Clays Target Program shooters. Our goal is to take a team or two to the National Shoot in Illinois next summer and we need your help.

If you wish to have a table there are still some left to be had. Please call Lindy or Neil Moss in Wasilla at 373-0961 if you want a table or for more info.

I believe the tables are $45 and cost of admission is $4.
    Hours are 9-5 Sat and Sun.....

This should be a good show so come out and support the kids and have a great time.

Brian

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

Thumbs up

i will actually be in town for one down that way... i will try to stop in!!! thanks for the heads up...
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

Default Gun show

Good I will be home for the holidays and in a buying mood. Can't think of a better investment than guns and our youth. See you there I am 6'3" glasses gray hair and travel with a group of 4 little hellions. Thanks for the info.

Talking

Sledhands,
    We'll even let the hellions in too!!!

How many tables are sold? Trying to get an idea how big the show is to see if I want to drive out or not.
    Thanks
    Tennessee

Default tables sold

As of last night the count was about 100. They hope to get 200 sold but it may not happen this year. This is the first year we're putting the show on but intend to keep it going this time each year.

It may not be huge this year but please consider coming out anyway and supporting the kids. there should be some good deals to be had.

Default gun show

Just over 100 tables sold should have something for everybody. Have an estate sale 200 plus guns , gun safes , Knives , little bit of every thing. Hope to see everyone there

Snowwolfe.....Come on out to the Valley.... Any size gun show is better than stuck at home on a weekend doing chores for the wife!!!

akfireman, if he's smart, he'll BRING the wife...

Hey BIG THANKS to whoever I called that gave me the time of the show. The post on Alaskaslist didn't have the time.

Didn't think to look here....
    "In the interest of protecting my privacy I will no longer be accepting Private Messages generated from this site and if you email me, it better be good!"

I'm looking forward to it, see ya there, O'dark-thirty am!

Mike

Default Where?

Where exactly is the sports complex for those of us making the drive up from Anchorage?

Can you give us a street address so we won't get lost wandering in the valley?

Thanks!
    Living the urban lifestyle so I can pay my way and for my family's needs, and support my country. And you?
    ".. ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country" JFK

SwampView AK, Overlooking Mt. Mckinley and Points Beyond.

Quote Originally Posted by tvfinak View Post
    Where exactly is the sports complex for those of us making the drive up from Anchorage?

Can you give us a street address so we won't get lost wandering in the valley?

Thanks!
    1001 Mack Road

Mack Road, is the road across the Highway from Church road.

Jist drive right on through Wasilla, like you were headed for Fogbanks, and you will pass Spenard Builders on the left, as you leave Wasilla.

Then cometh, the intersection with Mack on the left and Church on the right. The Sports Complex is about as far as you can go on Mack Road, and it's not far either. Sorta jist across the railroad tracks.

It's COLD up thisaway right now. Purty close to MINUS 20. Wear your warm coat, jist in case........

Smitty of the North
    Walk Slow, and Drink a Lotta Water.
    Has it ever occurred to you, that Nothing ever occurs to God? Adrien Rodgers.
    You can't out-give God.

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty of the North View Post
    1001 Mack Road

Mack Road, is the road across the Highway from Church road.

Jist drive right on through Wasilla, like you were headed for Fogbanks, and you will pass Spenard Builders on the left, as you leave Wasilla.

Then cometh, the intersection with Mack on the left and Church on the right. The Sports Complex is about as far as you can go on Mack Road, and it's not far either. Sorta jist across the railroad tracks.

It's COLD up thisaway right now. Purty close to MINUS 20. Wear your warm coat, jist in case........

Smitty of the North
    Plan an hour to get through Wasilla,,, i have to on my way down. when i hit SBS it is JUST like turning onto Muldune off the glen...even LOOKS the same now
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

Well I went today. Bought some ammo and a Diamond D holster. Nice to walk on astroturf and not smell dirty gym like at Wasilla High (but i'll go there too.)
    Didn't seem as big as wasilla high, but the guns were all on one side and the knick-knack-dust-catchers were on the other so you didn't waste time if you didn't want to.
    The power was off in wasilla when the show was starting but thankfully the center has backup power.

Heading to the show now!!

Default The Gun Show

Went today...not much there, mostly like a swap meet or a pawn shop selling some used guns and gun parts.

I'm curious if the guy who had the two Leica 1200 lrf rangefinders on his table posts on this forum, or if anyone knows that guy?

I went but I was a bit mad that they made me pay for my 3 year old to get in. I understand it was a fundraiser but that was ridiculous...

The worst gunshow I have ever seen in my life

Wildalaska, You are one upbeat kinda guy!
    Pete

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast