Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Looking for Partners......LOOK HERE!!

I'm lookin to partner up...I have a lead on some coyotes...thinkin of snowshoeing in off the road and do some calling...would like to go this Sat. the 16th...2 hour drive from Anchorage....new area to me...email: one.river@hotmail.com

Did you go? Did you get any yotes?

Southeast_fisherman

Not sure if anyone really utilizes this thread, but thought I'd give it a shot. Looking for someone to go out trapping and/or predator hunting with. I've done some beaver, raccoon, martin, possum trapping in the lower 48, but have never trapped up here and would like to give it a shot. I'm game for otter, coyotes, lynx, wolverine, martin, etc. Don't really have any traps, but let me know what I need and where I can get it locally and I'll pick it up. Happy to pick up expenses. Schedule is typically Sunday and Monday off so if you need a partner or want someone to go out with let me know either via PM, email at atdymoke@gmail.com or text me at (503) 360-2204.

Hey folks, anyone in the Fairbanks area looking for someone to hunt with? I'd like to get out day or night to do some calling.

Would like to get with someone and do some predator calling in the Fairbanks area i am willing to drive if needed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone in the kenia/soldotna area wanna do some hunting?

Sent from my XT556 using Tapatalk 2

I'd love to help someone in the anchorage area this winter (I get that we'd have to travel). Learn anything I can

Hey I'm Shane, I'd be willing to go with you predator hunting. I've usually been going out by myself with not much luck and I am looking for a partner. Let me know if it would work out.

Hey folks,
    I'm new to the predator calling and trapping world but am very interested. I'm hoping to find some one from the Anchorage area to maybe show me some of the ropes of trapping. I'm willing to do grunt work to help earn my way. I want nothing but good proper knowledge from some one that respects the land and the game taken. I do have an atv and have no problem with doing some hiking to get around

Anybody still use this thread? I'd be willing to do some spot swapping around Valdez for bears and salmon fishing. I'm looking to learn a bit more of wolf hunting and some valley area kings.

I'm looking to get into hunting. I am willing to tag along and help haul gear and learn how to field dress game. PM if you need a partner!

Anyone on this thread willing to show a trapper from the lower 48 this season how to trap in Alaska? I do not want any money or fur or anything i just want to learn a few things. I am moving up to Alaska on August 26th to Fairbanks and if anyone is intrested please PM me or just reply on this thread. Thank You

I'm in the Valdez area, and can often be in the Copper Valley. I'm totally new to trapping, and looking to get some time with a mentor. I'm very comfortable in the backcountry, and have a fairly flexible schedule.

Thanks!

DB Palmer, i sent you a message on facebook.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234