Thread: Parts stores?

Default Parts stores?

I just bought a new bearcat, which is the first machine I've owned, and was wondering what a good place to get parts is? Obviously the dealer is probably pretty over priced. Does anyone know any good alternatives in the anchorage area? Right now all I think I need is an extra belt and a few spark plugs, but I'm sure I'll need much more down the line.
    -

Do what you want but I've always had better luck with factory belts. That's held true with Polaris, SkiDoo, and Yamaha. I'm allergic to Cats. Alternative sources are Go Pro and Alaska Rubber. Spark plugs @ NAPA.

Default Fish Creek Sales, Wasilla

Kudos for Fish Creek Sales on Palmer/Wasilla Hwy. They should have everything you need and if not, will get it. Some of the best prices I've found, and very nice folks.

Quote Originally Posted by jsonn View Post
    I just bought a new bearcat, which is the first machine I've owned, and was wondering what a good place to get parts is? Obviously the dealer is probably pretty over priced. Does anyone know any good alternatives in the anchorage area? Right now all I think I need is an extra belt and a few spark plugs, but I'm sure I'll need much more down the line.
    If you got the 4 stroke or an EFI sled forget the plugs. They will get trashed way before you ever need them.

As for the belt stay with a factory belt. I am normally one to look for a cheaper alternative but this just is not the case for the belt. Just never seem to get a aftermarket to go the distance a factory belt does.