Thread: Want to really see the Best ??

Living @ the Top of the World in Barrow Alaska

Default Want to really see the Best ??

The Best Photographers (worldwide) who are they ?

Do you want to learn PHOTOGRAPHY ? from the best of the best ? It is quite easy to learn (from these photographers) study - their images - read THEIR WORDS !

I promise you .. .. .. YOU will learn 'something' !! HOW MUCH ? THAT is totally up to you !! - It is going to require 'much work' !!

Thirty-One of TODAY'S sensational Artists have all been hand picked - by EPSON !!

Here are their names and web sites and some incredibly interesting information about each and every one of them.

Straight from the pro's in the industry today !!

A great portion of learning the Art of Photography is being able to recognize and 'admit' the TRUTH !! When you can consistently produce stunning images - then looking at these images will surely make you - 'depressed' !! This is the # 1 method I have always employed in learning and understanding HOW - WHAT - WHERE - WHEN - WHY of photography. by taking the time and effort to study images & listen to world recognized individuals. I always experience the same feeling and effects of highs & lows when doing this and I am not afraid to admit the truth (concerning my images). I get so depressed - When I see magnificent images such as these talented professionals exhibit !!

Do you really want to learn & advance in photography ?? THEN PULL UP A CHAIR - go to school @ the feet of the absolute best in the world !! It is free !! but it is going to require a lot of time and effort !!

and probably the purchase(s) of a few books or more !! enjoy & have phun!!

Hey, I missed Majik Imaje's name.

My work is not to be even considered in the same category as these well founded pro's.

I do have a track record that I am quite proud of - but I never will ever advance to those levels - perhaps during the 'millenium' I will have enough time to really practice !! (more).

Maybe - if that list was the TOP 10,000 Alaskan photographers -I might be somewhere - near the bottom !!

Default the last three hours

were spent looking at just a few of the photographers from the Epson list.
    The Gallery sections on some are incredible.
    I especially enjoyed Steve McCurry.
    He is the the guy that took that picture of the Afgan girl with the Green eyes, that was on the cover of the National Geographic many many years ago.
    Amazing artists,,, all of them
    When you come to a fork in the trail, take it!

Rentals for Canoes, Kayaks, Rafts, boats serving the Kenai canoe trail system and the Kenai river for over 15 years. www.alaskacanoetrips.com

Yupum !! hours & hours of studying images - reading interesting simple words can have a profound effect on your ability to see clearer (in that viewfinder).

It would easily take more than 300 hours to study all of those photographers images / web sites etc.

I found out about the names of two different software packages that I had never heard of that they use for their images. went out and got them both right away. Whoa !! wow - the new tools of the trade are pretty impressive and amazing & powerful - click click click impressive !!