Thread: Its ONLY Dec..

Default Its ONLY Dec..

... and I'm already Jones'n to go dipnetting.. ARRRRRGGGGGG!!!!!!!! The more i go dipnetting the more addicted i become. I just sit n stare at my pics of dippin from last year. Anybody else feeling the same?
    -At what point does "against all enemies foreign and domestic" apply to politicians?

I haven't been yet, but I'm looking to go next summer. I've been here 9 years and it's one of the Alaska things I haven't done yet.
    "Beware the man with only one gun; he may know how to use it."

I have been here for 15 years and this past season was my first season to harvest fish, not just catch a few. My thought on this is if you want to dip GET INVOLVED it looks as if there are quite a few of these guys want to shut it down because they don't like the inflx of people into their communities. The states resourses belong to all of us no matter what community we reside!
    Visions Steel/841-WELD(9353)
    "Rebellion is in my blood, I was born an American"
    Μολών λαβέ

09 Was my first year dipping Chitina, hafta say it is one of my new favorites aside from having to release almost a dozen beautiful King's. I'd like to camp out next year for a few days.
    We do not go to the green woods and crystal waters to rough it, we go to smooth it. We get it rough enough at home; in towns and cities; in shops, offices, stores, banks anywhere that we may be placed