Thread: Military/Government/Dependants Ducks Unlimited Banquet

Default Military/Government/Dependants Ducks Unlimited Banquet

Hello,

I am on the Military, Government, and Dependants Ducks Unlimited Banquet Committee (Elmendorf AFB/Fort Richardson/Anchorage). I am trying to get the word out to Active, Reserve, and National Guard military personnel, military retirees, and government employees that are banquet is December 19 at 5:30 pm. We only have 135 tickets (total) to sell.

Our banquet is somewhat different than most DU banquets. We tend to cater to enlisted personnel as well as officers.

If you are military, government employee, or retiree and would like to attend the banquet, please give me a call 688-9592 or 382-6330. The cost is $45 Single and $65 Couples. If you would like to sponsor a soldier or airman and/or their family, please contact me as well.

Thanks,

Gary
    Advice from a River: Slow Down and Meander, Go with the Flow, Stay Current, Beauty is in the Journey...

I might be interested depending on if the wife will attend with me. Shoot me some more info, Thanks!

Between mentally adjudicated and cybersapce

Default Gary

I would like to attend as would several others I know of here in Afghanistan with me, unfortunately we will not be back until after February. Would you happen to have a schedule of future events?

Thanks,
    Ralph

My battalion carreer counselor is a frequent attender of the DU functions and he's really been talking them up. My wife might be attending this one, but like Ralph I'm stuck in Afghanistan. I'll have to make the next one.

The other 299,300,000 people can have it.

Noone has a more intimate understanding of, or deeper appreciation for freedom, than a soldier who has fought for it in a country where it does not exist.

Default Ralph and AKSoldier

Thanks for your serve; There is more information in the Waterfowl hunting forum, and if you need more information than that, please let me know and I will get it to you.

Ralph, we will probably have a spring fling event this spring. Reece Baldwin or Todd (info in the Waterfowl Forum post) can give the specific plans if we have that event this year.

Thanks again for your serve; Be safe and watch your 6....
    Advice from a River: Slow Down and Meander, Go with the Flow, Stay Current, Beauty is in the Journey...

Between mentally adjudicated and cybersapce

Thanks I hope to see you at the spring event.

Ralph

Default How can I edit my post....I don't see the EDIT button..

I need to change my spelling of the word "serve" to "service" in both sentences...Thanks.

Default editing

You only have a few minutes to edit a post. If you have moderator powers you can edit it forever.