Thread: Ac reminder

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

Default Ac reminder

As a reminder there are five seats open for vote in the fairbanks ac ................................................th is wednesday night december 9th at 7 pm .............................all in attendence can vote for the ac persons to represent them ......................come in meet those that will be forming some of the decisions of your hunting grounds and caribou herds..................7 pm 12/09/2009 alpnie lodge
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

As I stated a bit ago in response to Vince's posts and proposals, I hate politics. I have been to only 2 meetings and have found out some interesting things. At least I feel I have a bit of a voice, and a little more knowledge of the process.
    Spending a few hours there is not the end of the world, and it is less painful than a flu shot.
    Let's fill up the place with members from the ODD! Get there early to grab a seat.
    How about it Daniel, Hillbilly, Tradbow, TwoRS, ATVAlaska, MikeGSP, OATS, Snyd, Byrd Hntr, Jim McC, Woodman6437, 3CBRS, and all you folks. You up for a meeting on Wednesday? Hope to see you all there. And bring a spouse and a friend too.

Don't vote for Virgil U, thank you.
    The emphasis is on accuracy, not power!

Default bumpity bump bump

fairbanks hunters, where are you going to be tonight at 7pm?

hope to see you at the ac meeting.