Thread: transporters

Charterboat Operator kodiakcombo's Avatar

Default transporters

A transporter who was charged with guiding wrote an interesting story in the Kodiak Daily mirror, basically he was dropping off hunters and then drifted in the area for 15 minutes and walla charged with remaining in the field with his transport.

What about those of us who also guide sport fishers and duck hunters with big game transports?
    Providing trips for multilpe species for over 20 yrs
    www.kodiakcombos.com

Default Good question

Good question Jeff.
    I am sure there will be some who say you should`nt transport combo hunters and probably some at the BGCSB meeting this week who would like to make it so. I hope there are some Transporters at the meeting.
    The story was a good read. If what he says is true I think he got screwed. I wonder if the story could be posted here.

Drifting in the area also looks and sounds like spotting the beaches from a better vantage point for the hunters he just dropped off.

If this is who I am thinking of, wasn't he convicted of some other charges as well? I would suggest that perhaps he is spinning his side of the story to his own favorable advantage. I believe this guy went to a jury trial didn't he?