Thread: Alaska Tactical Classes in Anchorage

Default Alaska Tactical Classes in Anchorage

Has anyone taken a Firearm class by Steve from Alaska Tactical in Anchorage?

Was it worth the money?

I was looking at the Defensive Handgun Course and the Tactical Shotgun Course.

Seems like it would be a great class... just wanted to get some feed back form students.

My wife and I took the concealed carry class this past spring, or should I say Jan. The class was awesome, Steve taught way more than was required for the CC course and we spent a cold, very cold day at the range firing over 100 rounds each. Steve knows his stuff, and I plan on taking some of his tactical classes in the future, even though I was a marksmanship and tactical instructor in the Army. I believe it is worth it.
    “Don't expect to build up the weak by pulling down the strong." ~Calvin Coolidge~

Great... Thanks for the Info.... anyone else???

I'm an expert rifle, pistol, etc. qualified shooter in the Army, as well as a national competitor in the Winston P Wilson championship match for the national guard, and I believe that Steve gave me the most informative course I've ever had in pistol shooting. And this was his CCW course.

I went into the course knowing how to shoot an M-9 9mm and a Wilson Combat 1911 better than most at a national championship, and came out realizing how little I really knew....

VERY much worth it.

IF i could take the time off, the wife and I would definitely take a course from steve. He's a good and knowledgeable guy.

Default My vote!

I agree! Steve is an excellent instructor! I saw results right away in my accuracy and my tactical abilities. I highly recommend his courses!
    Adison
    I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy!
    Anything worth shooting is worth shooting twice, remember life is expensive and ammo is cheep!

I hired Steve a few years ago to teach tactical shotgun to my Seabee Detachment. Great job working with the 12 sailors. They took to skill set he taught them to SWA . Recommended

Default How much

What does he charge per person