Thread: Mud Pro 700

Default Mud Pro 700

Anybody had any over heating/circuit breaker issues on their machine? I did at low speeds in low range. It is not the fan, the dealer found the problem and it went all the way to the engineers at arctic cat. The fan is on a 10 amp circuit and idles at 9 amps. But when you throttle up....the amps jump to 11.5 constant. Therefore popping the circuit and causing the engine to overheat. Anyway, thought I would let folks know if it happens to them and what the problem truely is. Once we get the fix, i.e. 15 amp fuse etc, I will update you.

Default mud pro

I dont have a mud pro but know alot of people who do, and the cheap fuse is the problem, there is a 10 Circuit breaker that you can buy to replace the fuse. Do some research on Highlifter.com forums and read all about it
    Last edited by Alaska_guy; 12-07-2009 at 17:50. Reason: spelling

Default As it Turns out

AC engineers say with the voltage running over 11 volt constant when throttle is applied, they had to test the circuit to ensure it can handle 15 circuit breaker. It can and does, now all 700 and 1000s have the 15 volt breakers. Anyways....it is fixed.