Thread: What kind of Board you riding this season?

Default What kind of Board you riding this season?

Just wondering what kind of Snowboard or Boards you are riding this year ? I am currently using a Lib Tech 159 TRS magne-traction as my rock-board, Rome Notch 172 swallowtail for powder, and will be riding a Lib 158 DARK SEIRES-C2 BTX for everything else.

Never Summers, 174 Summit, 170 Legacy, and Titan TX. For some reason, every lib tech I picked up snapped. I broke two in a couple of weeks two years ago. The Lib's aren't made for 225 lbs of love
    ><((((>.`..`.. ><((((>`..`.><((((>

"People who drink light 'beer' don't like the taste of beer; they
    just like to pee a lot." --Capitol Brewery

i ride a limited alaskan 159 for park and a 2010 164w DARK SEIRES-C2 BTX for everything else phish you should check out the new libs i weigh 340# and just shred the lib i love the bannana you can just butter all day and its alredy taken a few hard tail landing so far im impressed with everything but the price $900 for the dark series and some flow m9's.

Phish, The only problems I have had with Libs in the past are little chips in the top sheets. They do make the Skunk Ape for big boys. Once you ride Magne-traction and Banana hard to go back. Good thing for rock board as there was plenty of them out for me today! I feel lucky I only had to pay $350 for my new Dark Series-C2 , got the 1-legger discount.

Your boards should be half price

I'm not sure why the libs snapped so easy. I wasn't superstomping anything, just playing at Alyeska. I blew one out coming out of chump change. It's a pain getting back from the Moneys with a broken board.

Now try getting down the run when you have broke your prosthetic leg in half !! . That was a pisser, Guess thats better than the real one. Hope your getting some turns in.

Quote Originally Posted by AKpegleg View Post
    Now try getting down the run when you have broke your prosthetic leg in half !! .
    OK, I guess complaining is all a matter of perspective.

You got me with that one!

It turned to rain. Creamy goodness up top still and temps are falling so we should have some decent dumpage again soon.