Thread: Savage model 110 scope bases

Angry Savage model 110 scope bases

I have a mdl 110 Savage in 300WM and I'm trying to put a Ziess Conqest 3.5x10x50mm scope on it. I'm having the worst time trying to find a scope base that will fit on it. It has the accu-trigger and I the area where the bases mount are both rounded. I'm just looking for some help finding the bases that will mount my scope. I've looked about everywhere and tried most anything if anyone has had the same problem or know what bases/rings I could use and have some part numbers or a place I can get some I would love to know

Matthew
    Fustraged Hunter

Default Try the shooting forum

Matthew, I have no doubt someone here can help you, but you might be better off posting this under the "Shooting Forum." Those guys there should be able to tell you a brand, make and model number to solve your problems.
    Maybe the moderators will move this before you repost...good luck.
    Joshua

Matthew,
    not sure where you are looking, but the 110 with a rounded receiver was about the easiest thing to find when I was looking for bases for my 116 (it has 1 rounded and 1 flat!). It seemed to me that everyone (gunshops, major retailers, online retailers, etc) was selling the bases to fit a rounded receiver, both 1 piece and 2 piece. Check the Leopold website. They have a chart that gives you the model numbers for bases, rings, etc.

I feel your pain...hope this helps.
    Josh

Bethel, Cantwell, Fort Yukon, Skagway, Chevak and Point Hope

It will take the bases that fit Winchester Model 70.

I know that the newer ones with the Accu-Trigger have sort of a flattened bridge and take either 2 of the same mounts that fit the rear of the Model 70 or 2 of the same mounts that fit the front of the Model 70. Can't remember exactly which way.

The #46 will fit the older 110.

http://www.weaver-mounts.com/charts1.asp
    Last edited by AlleninAlaska; 12-16-2006 at 18:12.

Check out these guys. They are the Savage shooters friend!!

http://www.sharpshootersupply.com/

They've got what you need.
    Vance in AK.

Matthew 6:33
    "But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you."

Default Savage 110

I have a savage model 110, in 338 WM. You can use the lepoud high quick release rings, thats what I did when had a 50 MM scope.

Terry