Thread: Trail Report Winter Park Cabins Willow AK. 12-14-06

Thumbs up Trail Report Winter Park Cabins Willow AK. 12-14-06

Hi guys! It's a little cold this morning about 2 above. As Trailmaster for the Willow Trail Comm. I was out Grooming on Mon. and Tue. Trails came out looking real nice . We had a big warm up on Fri. nite-Sat. then it snowed about 3" of wet stuff. Now it's turned cold and it has turn into a great base layer.So now we have about a 12" base. The swamps are still great areas to ride and explore! All the overflow has frozzen up so running the rivers should be great. Still early season problems are out there. Stumps, rocks, and creek crossing should be watched for. All the trails are well marked and we have info kiosks at many locations. Free parking at West Gate Center off Crytal Lake Rd. and at the Willow Communty Center. I am still waiting for the printer to finish the new maps. They said the maps would be on press today. If this is true I will pick them up next week and get them into all the shopps. If you looking for a great place to ride come up to Willow! From all of us at Winter Park Cabins have a Merry Christmas and get out and RIDE!!!!

Default Where is...

Winter Park Cabins in Willow? Always looking for a new place to ride. Haven't ridden in Willow!

Tim

Smile Check out the new reports

I update Reports Weekly. Willow is a great area to ride. Hope you give Willow a try. New Maps Are Now Out!!! And now we have over 22" of snow!