Thread: Sizer here

Default Sizer here

I received the bullet sizing die(Lee) that I ordered from Mid South Shooter Supply. The reason they were able to ship and Midway not, they remove the Alox liquid lube from the package. I wanted the push thru sizing die so am satisfied. I am sure evil bay shippers would include the lube but what the heck. I understand the supplier Lock Stock & Barrel is boots up. Website down phone disconnected. Rumor is the Bank called their loan. Hows that Hope and Change working for ya? I hate to see any of our reloading friends leave the business.

Default Maybe

Lock stock & barrel should have went to ACORN for financial advice and told them they were selling guns to gangs and pimps. They probably could have gotten a big government funded grant.

Wonder if that would work for me - does ACORN have a branch in AK?

There is HOPE - hope we can survive to the next election!

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCountry View Post
    I received the bullet sizing die(Lee) that I ordered from Mid South Shooter Supply. The reason they were able to ship and Midway not, they remove the Alox liquid lube from the package. I wanted the push thru sizing die so am satisfied. I am sure evil bay shippers would include the lube but what the heck. I understand the supplier Lock Stock & Barrel is boots up. Website down phone disconnected. Rumor is the Bank called their loan. Hows that Hope and Change working for ya? I hate to see any of our reloading friends leave the business.
    Living the urban lifestyle so I can pay my way and for my family's needs, and support my country. And you?
    ".. ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country" JFK