Thread: 40% off sitka

Default 40% off sitka

schnees.com has 40% off sitka mountain mimicry...

anybody pick any items up?

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

oh i just emailed the wife a bunch of links to pages of stuff... i am still on a no buy limit for myself... dang Christmas in the way of stuff all the time...
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

Quote Originally Posted by Vince View Post
    oh i just emailed the wife a bunch of links to pages of stuff... i am still on a no buy limit for myself... dang Christmas in the way of stuff all the time...
    I am in the same boat... Sportsmans warehouse is also blowing out the MT Mimicry gear as well

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

Quote Originally Posted by LuJon View Post
    I am in the same boat... Sportsmans warehouse is also blowing out the MT Mimicry gear as well
    30% off at SW here... the 90% pants are 229.00 here -68.70=160.30

vs..129.00... now if that is all i am buying it may be worth 30.00 to wait... but if i buy 2 pant a coat.. all of a sudden i am saving $$$$$$ i bet if you dig into it there is prolly free shipping for over a certian amount.

now.. the buy local guys can scream at me. but... i dont care. i think it is important for folks to be thrifty when they really can.. and 150.00 difference in my pocket on a deal like this is a lot.
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

Default Cabelas.

Right now they have a special on the Sitkagear Mountain Mimicry Celsius Jacket for 150 with free shipping. They had them in all sizes.

That's cheap enough to get my dumpster diving butt to order a set.

Happy Thanksgiving,
    Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by Vince View Post
    Vince you are not alone, my wife tightened up the purse strings months ago. Something about paying off bills and going to Hawaii when I get home? I thought a fly in sheep hunt was romantic and a nice break fromt he kids but she wants a family vacation. Isn't a week on the boat with the kids and dog a family vacation?