Thread: anyone shoot the new benelli supernova

Default anyone shoot the new benelli supernova

How does it shoot and how is the recoil with the new stock? Wanting to buy two don't know if to get two 20ga regular novas or go a head and get two supernova 12ga. concerned about recoil for who they are for. one is for a male and the other like average female. i am leaning towards the supernovas because if i wanted or they wanted to get recoil pads for the 20's then they are upto the price of a super. super in black and 20 ga. camo. so mainly wondering about recoil in both. never shot a 20ga. 12ga seems more versatile but can get a 20ga youth for the female. any info would be great thanks. i shoot the regular 12ga nova with the mercury reciol setup. pretty nice. thinking of adding a new pad, but geese $80 for the thing. seen cheaper ones but quality doesn't sound that assuring. anyways thanks.

ended up getting two 26" 12 ga. super nova's from sportsmans. $399 each then a $30 gift card for each you purchase. Can't beat that price. Just hope they like them otherwise i just myself two new benelli's.

turns out i made a good choice. those guns kick less than my older one with the 14 oz mercury tube. Even his wife said, "i don't feel a thing". all she was wearing was a sweatshirt and carhart medium weight coat-fairly thin. she was having a blast. nailing the clays. my brother also loved his. he shot mine to and said the same thing. yours kicks more. but i am used to it and can 3in slugs no problem. but the super novas are the way to go now. plus at the price i got them for. well just thought i would share that info.