Thread: Where "hip boot" meets the bear trail (rubber meet the road)

Default Where "hip boot" meets the bear trail (rubber meet the road)

There are a number of alternatives to the proposed concession program that can be developed with the participation of the BGCSB, APHA, "non-APHA" guides and the BOG. Some aspects would be implemented by the BOG and some by the DNR and part by the BGCSB.
    Though I may have real concerns about the concession program as proposed the issues regarding quality of hunt and resource concerns are real and need to be addressed. Should the concession program as proposed fail, there is little doubt that something will be done to address the issues.
    If there is enough interest on this forum I will setup an "open" gmail account to get started. Everyone interested, regardless of whether a licensed guide or not is welcomed to participate.
    The only thing asked is a genuine interest in discussing the issues and not become a venue for bashing individuals or organizations.
    Joe (Ak)
    Please send a PM if interested.

Default I would support 100%

Joe I know you asked to be PM'd but I would like to thank you for taking the time to address the issues at hand as well as providing an venue to address the issues.

Thanks

Blue Moose

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

Quote Originally Posted by BlueMoose View Post
    Joe I know you asked to be PM'd but I would like to thank you for taking the time to address the issues at hand as well as providing an venue to address the issues.

Thanks

Blue Moose
    also!!!!!!!!

vince
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

Thanks PM sent