Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just For The Heck Of It

Default Just For The Heck Of It

Who Do You Think Will Sell The Most Bow,s In 2010?
    Hoyt Katera XL toughest Bow Going

Hmmm...... I wonder? LOL Is there a way to track that info? Who do you think Lex?

Quote Originally Posted by AK_Hoytgirl View Post
    Hmmm...... I wonder? LOL Is there a way to track that info? Who do you think Lex?

Roll your eye,s at me women .Hmmm Now could it be HOYT? Or Making All Of Hoyts Wins Easy.Or As the said Mathews? Or Pse ?

Me......Im going to sell more bows than either of you. Buy more too.
    BHA Member
    Bowyer to the forces of light in the land of the midnight sun.
    The 3 fold way: Every step we take as we walk through life effects, our family, our comunity and ourselves. One should walk thoughtfuly.

Rick P. U don't know that! But probably. I'm happy with the bows I have though. U won't sell more than Hoyt though I promise! If U do we need to talk! :-)

More than Hoyt.....naaa but I do have 2 orders for next year already........

I'm ready to have coffee and convince you to go traditional anytime you'd like if you feel we "need to talk"
    BHA Member
    The 3 fold way: Every step we take as we walk through life effects, our family, our comunity and ourselves. One should walk thoughtfuly.

Well orders for next year, that's good! I have a recurve that I'm gearing up right now actually and fixin to get practicing with itI have a good place that just seems right to shoot my recurve this winter. I have shot it some but I hunt with my compound (thus far anyway). Time will tell, I'm versatile, but I do love my Powertec

I've been loyal to Hoyt for 26 years and encourage everybody to buy the best bow out there as well. Hoyt that is....

BUT, with the price of all of these new bows these days and with this economy, my gut would tell me that the mid-range priced bows (not the top-end ones) will probably be the biggest sellers in numbers for 2010 just because of the cost factor. The $400-$600 ones like the Bowtechs, Missions, PSE's, Browning, Martin, etc.... They perform just fine at half the price. Dropping $800-$900 on a bare bow is tough to swallow for ALOT of people. My .02...

Talking BowTech sells more..

than all others combined!

Mathews and it ain't even close............

Go Swampdonkey! It's all good to you non-hoytsters. As long as we are shootin and happy with what we are shootin, WHO CARES Does BowTech have the most dealers (over the other brands) in Alaska by chance? Being serious, just wondering.

Thumbs up

I don't know... But... Today I had my hands on a Mathews Z7 and let me tell you; It's going to change alot of minds with respect to "other" shooters.

You got to give props to Mathews innovation. There's always something that improves draw cycle, speed, or controls vibration.

This year it's the Reverse Assist Roller Guard. Pretty fancy in a brilliant kinda way!

Taylor

-[]------->

Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddy View Post
    than all others combined!

Considering how many limbs they go though .Sorry men i just had to say that

Quote Originally Posted by AK_Hoytgirl View Post
    Well orders for next year, that's good! I have a recurve that I'm gearing up right now actually and fixin to get practicing with itI have a good place that just seems right to shoot my recurve this winter. I have shot it some but I hunt with my compound (thus far anyway). Time will tell, I'm versatile, but I do love my Powertec

HG how many Hoyt,s do you have?

You are trying to get my started again??? I will be in your neck of the woods next week with the TV crew
    Living the Alaskan Dream
    Gary Keller
    Anchorage, AK

Alaska Gray, how did the trip to Juneau go? And Lex, you have been pretty quiet here lately, what's up with that?
    "Grab your bow and let's go!"

Default I have a question concerning the bow and cold

I would never use my bow in winter because I figured the sevire cold might sevirely weaken them. I have several styles but what is the effect on the newer bows in sevire cold now ?

Not that Bowtech necessarily has the best bows out there, but with dealers like Sportsmans Whorehouse.... I agree the midrange bows will be the big sellers.

Bowtech hands down.
    AKmud
    http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j96/AKmud/213700RMK1-1.jpg

The porcupine is a peacful animal yet God still thought it necessary to give him quills....

As of a couple years ago, it was PSE that sold the most. No real presence in Alaska, but every sports dealer in the rest of the U.S. sells the hell out of PSE's cheaper bows. Sportsmans is small potatoes in the big picture...Cabelas and Bass Pro are way bigger and lots of their bows come from PSE.
    Bunny Boots and Bearcats: Utility Sled Mayhem

Quote Originally Posted by Arleigh View Post
    I would never use my bow in winter because I figured the sevire cold might sevirely weaken them. I have several styles but what is the effect on the newer bows in sevire cold now ?

Good question and one we have covered. If you do a search of the forum you'll find lots of info. Failing that start a new thread.

BTW welcome to the group.
    BHA Member

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast