Thread: FFL Transfer Dealer

Default FFL Transfer Dealer

Looking for a transfer dealer in Fairbanks or North Pole. Need to have a receiver shipped and it requires an FFL - Any recommendations would be appreciated.

You might try Bob Setren (TripleS@alaska.net). Lives in North Pole and runs a small shooting supply business. His number is listed as 488-6565. I think his primary focus is skeet and trap shooters, but I've bought a bunch of reloading supplies, equipment and firearms through him. Good people, and I like to support small Veteran-owned business whenever possible.

-Adam

Check with Sentry hardware, I've heard that they have done it in the past. Sportsmans may do it, I'm not sure, never bothered to check.

I know wally, Freddy's & sports authority all have internal regulations preventing this.

Go to this link: http://gunbroker.com/User/DealerNetwork.asp and do a search there under the Fairbanks zip code, it'll show ya the whole state. Most of the FFL's that I've personally dealt with have let their licenses lapse with the more stringent regulations, they didn't want to deal with it anymore.

Here's another search link for local FFL's: http://www.gunsamerica.com/FFLSearch.htm

HTH

Bill
    Last edited by blybrook; 11-20-2009 at 16:36. Reason: Added another link

Quote Originally Posted by blybrook View Post
    Check with Sentry hardware, I've heard that they have done it in the past. Sportsmans may do it, I'm not sure, never bothered to check.

I know wally, Freddy's & sports authority all have internal regulations preventing this.

Go to this link: http://gunbroker.com/User/DealerNetwork.asp and do a search there under the Fairbanks zip code, it'll show ya the whole state. Most of the FFL's that I've personally dealt with have let their licenses lapse with the more stringent regulations, they didn't want to deal with it anymore.

Here's another search link for local FFL's: http://www.gunsamerica.com/FFLSearch.htm

HTH

Bill
    Frontier in Fairbanks and Sentry and north pole both do this. I am one of the gun counter guys at frontier, so if you have any questions, just let me know.

Its 25 to receive at frontier. Just give curt a call and he can set everything up.

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

just had a 308 shipped in to frontier.. Gerry and Curt have shipped stuff for me for years... adn always been great to deal with... all they need is a fax to send their FFL and done...
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

Thanks for the replies - I can get that Christmas present ordered now.

Thumbs up Ffl transfers $20

I'd like to put a plug in for Tom temple at Quickdraw, He can be reached at home at 457-2947 or days at 452-4454 or you can email him at quickdraw@keepandbeararms.com He will email, or fax FFL paperwork or even send off an envelope the old fashioned way. I usualy just send an email with all pertenant info to him, he sends the FFL paperwork to them, and then emails me back to let me know its done and that my end of the transaction is taken care of. (i don't have to wait and wonder)And he gets me my shipments FAST. When he gets it, I get it. Once in awhile i might make apurchase while he is out of town, and i have to scramble around for a replacement FFL, have gotten quotes for as high as $75 from others as well as a bunch of legal who-ha, or some even want a percentage of the total purchace price (aint happnin). Thats when i really apreciate having a rock solid FFL holder who is easy to work with and charges at an affordable price. He is also a lawyer, witch gives me even more piece of mind that the job will be done right........

I have used Tom @ Quickdraw and it went well. Would use him again. You have to drive a little bit out off the end of Chena Pump.