Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Best hunting pack

I really like the Kifaru Gun Bearer. It works better than any other method I've tried. Secures the rifle (even my 13 pound Sharps) and is quicker to go into action than anything else on the market. Jim
    Attached Images Attached Images

Unfortunately it looks like my sheep and goat hunting days are over due to bad knees and multiple surgeries. I have a Kifaru BT1 (Bikini frame and Timberline pack) that Iím probably going sell this year if anyone is interested. Itís got a medium belt (30-34Ē waist), composite internal stays, hunter lid and 2 belt pouches. Total storage area is over 1,000. Itís in highlander camo, only used on one hunt, looks brand new. I think I ended up paying over $1,100 for it, make me an offer.

I too have had several surgeries. One knee, one ankle and one shoulder. The knee was 7 years ago and worked wonderfully. The ankle was 2 1/2 years ago and is almost back to normal. The shoulder was 5 weeks ago and is starting to recover. All take time to get back into shape so you can utilize them efficiently. Don't get in a hurry, it will probably come back. Jim

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123