Thread: Winter projects?

Default Winter projects?

Who has any winter projects going on or "plan to do's"?

I'm just giving the bikes there normal winter go through. I might do some re painting too.

i will be putting in the new rear diff in my renegade.. F**K can-am and their warranty as well as amds ****ty service dept.

Well first is cleaning and organizing the garage. All of my tools have been in storage for 3 years since I sold my last house. They are home now but still in boxes. Once I get through that I have 2 Suzuki LT80's to go through and some repairs to do on a Polaris sportsman 90.

If anyone has spare lt80 pars laying around I sure could use em!! I am short a carb and intake as well as some clutch components...
    Also might have to bribe someone who likes to weld projects up to help me make some custom racks for that Sportsman 90 since the factory plastic ones are busted to pieces. I don't weld (yet) but my wife makes the best moose enchiladas in the state, and my fridge keeps beer trembling on the edge of freezing. So far that has proven to be ample payola for most things.

Quote Originally Posted by LuJon View Post
    Well first is cleaning and organizing the garage.
    Roger that I think a few of my items from Kodiak still reside in your garage, among them is my clothes I wore during the whole trip in biohazard dry bag. Just a warning DO NOT open that bag.

Roger that, I thought you grabbed that bag when you stopped by the other day but then I saw it this evening while bringing in wood. No worries about me opening it!! I have aired all of my wet gear out but I do need to go through everything and pull out the gear that isn't mine. I will let you know as soon as that is done and you will have a large contractor bag for pickup or delivery!

Default my winter project

I have to put a new rear frame subassembly on my griz. Apparently when you roll it down a hill end over end for several hundred yards you bend frames and break all the plastic. Thank goodness for a heated garage.

I am also going to convert my utility trailer into a 4 place flatbed so I can haul my zodiac and raft a little easier.

I also got a Honda Shadow that needs some TLC.

Oh, and I cant forget my 25 hp evenrude I need a new driveshaft and pinion gear. Anyone have any extra parts lying around??

So I got a couple of projects.

Default A trailer

I plan to build a trailer to pull behind the quad...