Thread: Well I'm a Wiggys owner now...

Default Well I'm a Wiggys owner now...

Found a killer deal and couldn't pass it up...Marc, sorry I didn't buy from you personally...

Ultra Lite and the overbag should be on their way this week. I believe Alaska_Lanche has this exact setup and is very pleased with it. Excited to check it out.

Opinions on pads/mats to go with the bag? I have used the Big Agnes pads so far and liked 'em a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by hunt_ak View Post
    Found a killer deal and couldn't pass it up...Marc, sorry I didn't buy from you personally...

Ultra Lite and the overbag should be on their way this week. I believe Alaska_Lanche has this exact setup and is very pleased with it. Excited to check it out.

Opinions on pads/mats to go with the bag? I have used the Big Agnes pads so far and liked 'em a lot.
    Nope I have the Glacier Hunter bag. I think its rated for 15 degrees instead of 20. Either way for the price you picked that up for you could sell the ultralite and for what you paid for the setup and be over half way to a glacier hunter if you so desired.

Always one uppin....or 5 downin' in this case (sorry that was bad attempt at a joke). Unless the FTRSS exponentially increases the rating with the overbag, then I might have to....nevermind...for the price I paid, I think a measly 5 degrees is OK with me...did get shafted outta the one pillow though...

I like the green...

Uh Oh don't let anyone know on 24hour or you will start a never ending bashing thread on there. Man those guys are a bunch of haters! Sounds like you stubled into one heck of a deal hope you enjoy your bag. I bought one of the ultra lights for my youngest daughter this year and she loves it.

Bronco, thats where I got the bag...and yeah, I'm knee-deep in that discussion also

Glad to hear she likes her ultralight!! Theres a second positive review I've read....

Congrats. I had a Wiggys Ultima Thule bag that was magnificent, by far the best sleeping bag I've ever used. Was having my house Atlanta remodeled and one of the crew stole it and my Telex ANR headset out of my closet. I'll be getting another one when I head back north for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by broncoformudv View Post
    Uh Oh don't let anyone know on 24hour or you will start a never ending bashing thread on there. Man those guys are a bunch of haters! Sounds like you stubled into one heck of a deal hope you enjoy your bag. I bought one of the ultra lights for my youngest daughter this year and she loves it.
    And did you notice it's always the same old clowns, haters is an understatement!

Quote Originally Posted by AkHunter45 View Post
    And did you notice it's always the same old clowns, haters is an understatement!

Yes it is and they just keep harping on and on like a broken record!

Bronco, thats where I got the bag...and yeah, I'm knee-deep in that discussion also

Glad to hear she likes her ultralight!! Theres a second positive review I've read....
    Thought I recalled you stiring the pot in that discussion.

She also had one of the childrens bags not sure what the rating was on it but it kept her warm every night even huntin in Delta last Oct.

I do what I can

In all reality I was interested in some of the other options but after the rave reviews from my bro, I couldn't pass up the deal that was laid out there.

The WM bags look nice and haven't heard a bad thing about 'em but sheesh....$$$$

LOL, yeah we can't be "moderators" on all of the forums out there I might have been known to "nudge" a hornets nest or two on the rare occasion I wonder over to the campfire.

Man the fire will definitley burn ya...

I do what I can

In all reality I was interested in some of the other options but after the rave reviews from my bro, I couldn't pass up the deal that was laid out there.

The WM bags look nice and haven't heard a bad thing about 'em but sheesh....$$$$

Those WM bags are pretty sweat but spendy$$$$

Are the Wiggy bags pretty light and warm? Good for a mountain hunt and for cold weather?

Define..........light?

Warm, most defenitley! A lot of folks don't think they are light enough for back pack hunts, me, I think they are plenty light enough as I prefer to be comfortable when I sleep at night.