Does the child in your life have that little extra something that screams cover model?!?
Well now is their opportunity!
We Need Your Photos for 2010 Sport Fishing Regulations Cover Model Contest!
Rules & Regulations:
· Photos must feature one or more youths sport fishing or demonstrating what sport fishing means to them.
· The primary person in the photo must have been younger than age 18 when the photo was taken and must be an Alaska resident.
· Pictures that include advertisements will not be considered.
· Pictures that contain people performing illegal acts or acts that ADF&G considers inappropriate for sport fishing regulations will not be considered.
· Please limit the number of entries to three pictures per person.
So dig out your favorite photo of the child in your life and send it in!
Photos can be e-mailed to dfg.dsf.AquaticEd@alaska.gov.
The subject line of the e-mail must include the city which the person is from or the location the photo was taken.
Electronic submission size is limited to less than 10MB.
Hard copies may be sent to:
Alaska Department of Fish and Game
ATTENTION: Jay Baumer
333 Raspberry Road
Anchorage, Alaska 99518
For ALL submissions, please include:
· Brief description of the fishing adventure (what, when, where);
· Name and age of person(s) in the photo;
· Name of the person who took the photo;
· Contact information
Submissions must be received at the Alaska Department of Fish and Game or e-mailed
By 5 p.m. November 23, 2009.