Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: parks highway moose

  1. #1
    Member ironartist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Meadow Lakes
    Posts
    1,182

    Wink parks highway moose

    Well since hunting seasons done this is for those that just didn't have any luck, and for those that did, hope your all enjoying them on the drive by
    Last edited by ironartist; 01-21-2010 at 12:04.
    Visions Steel/841-WELD(9353)
    "Rebellion is in my blood, I was born an American"
    Μολών λαβέ

  2. #2
    Member Bearclaw67's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    A, A
    Posts
    329

    Default

    Thanks Mike!
    Paul

  3. #3
    Member ironartist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Meadow Lakes
    Posts
    1,182

    Default

    mike does not run that biz no more, my sis and her husband rocky does. Those are my moose I built and put there for everyone to enjoy,
    John/aka Ironartist
    Visions Steel/841-WELD(9353)
    "Rebellion is in my blood, I was born an American"
    Μολών λαβέ

  4. #4
    Member AKDoug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Talkeetna
    Posts
    5,714

    Default

    I see you've got a couple more down by Wasilla Lake now :D They are pretty nice.
    Bunny Boots and Bearcats: Utility Sled Mayhem

  5. #5
    Member ironartist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Meadow Lakes
    Posts
    1,182

    Default

    Thank you Doug,
    Visions Steel/841-WELD(9353)
    "Rebellion is in my blood, I was born an American"
    Μολών λαβέ

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Wasilla, AK
    Posts
    712

    Default

    I can't see the pics?

  7. #7
    Member ironartist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Meadow Lakes
    Posts
    1,182

    Default

    Teacerman these ones are set at our local A.I.H. store here in Wasilla,
    Visions Steel/841-WELD(9353)
    "Rebellion is in my blood, I was born an American"
    Μολών λαβέ

  8. #8
    Member Vince's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time
    Posts
    8,989

    Default

    john are those life size??? look nice.
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

    meet on face book here

  9. #9

    Default

    Will make outstanding Paintball Targets.
    "96% of all Internet Quotes are suspect and the remaining 4% are fiction."
    ~~Abraham Lincoln~~

  10. #10
    Member ironartist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Meadow Lakes
    Posts
    1,182

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vince View Post
    john are those life size??? look nice.
    Thank you, probably 2/3's Vince, my jigs for the bull is on 2 full sheets of plywood, although my origanal's are about 10 feet high they were just too big besides the jig welded to my floor all winter was a pain in my neck
    Visions Steel/841-WELD(9353)
    "Rebellion is in my blood, I was born an American"
    Μολών λαβέ

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •