Thread: Legal? :)

Default Legal? :)

http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo...eat=directlink

Been hanging out with this guy for at least the last 5 years. He's just as wide as he's ever been, but starting to look a little light in the paddles. Hope the ol' boy makes it through winter without too much a struggle.

Thought we were gonna get to watch some dumb@$$ get stomped too. Why is it people think they have to get close to BIG animals? This guy got within 10 feet and then turned his back on the bull....... glad the old boy didn't stomp his head, cuz then he'd of been put down for no good reason.

sorry for the link. in a bit of a hurry & didn't take the time to do it right. I'll do better next time.
    Last edited by rdklinak; 11-17-2009 at 22:07. Reason: adding txt..

legal yes...im seeing 3 brow tines on that right side...and id say hes 55 inches wide. but the 3 brow tines are for sure. the little sticker brow tine is short and debatable from a distance but its legal (longer than it is wide)....not sure id put lead into him if he was real far away.... good bull

Release Lake Trout

That's the same bull i posted pictures of about 2-3 weeks ago, he seems to get around town pretty well. I'd worry more about him getting hit by a vehicle than going hungry or killed by wolves.

wow.. he gets around town doesnt he... is that the same one thats been laying in yards.. and being chased with frying pans? if so .. I dubbeth thee .. Sir. Teflon

If you cant stand behind the troops in Iraq.. Feel free to stand in front of them.

That would be him, take a look at him in my thread and compare him to the one in the photo above, same bull, no doubt about it!

Yeah I just noticed the thick lower tine on the right (his left) .. same bull\\

I believe we've all come to the legal conclusion on that bull

If you cant stand behind the troops in Iraq.. Feel free to stand in front of them.

Default Last known location:

Turpin & the Glenn Hwy heading west in the tree line next to Boundary.

He's been hanging around for several years. I'd have dumped the string on him years ago.

Glad he turned into the trees when he did as the close-up's were shot at 75mm and are un-cropped. Was wishing for my 28-135 at that point, AND hoping that the idiots hadn't pi$$ed him off too bad as I was "shootin" him from the passenger seat of the truck.

I'd be tickled to just be able to find the sheds when they drop. But the way he gets around town..... who knows.

He was on lane street by the ball fields on friday about the same place I saw him a month ago he sure gets around!

Legal, mid to upper 50s.

I think the "3rd brow" on his right ,as stated by a previous post is actually a bay tine from what I can tell by the photo. Could be wrong. If he was pushing the 50" limit I would let him pass on suspicion that a trooper or F&G ruled it a bay tine.

Nice bull whatever the case.

I've seen him in my back yard a couple times. Here's very legal. Hope he don't get hit by a car

What the heck is a "bay" tine? In a 3 brow tine area he would be meat in the freezer.

Default Sure Is

Yeah I see 3 brow tines on the right side in the picture
    Early to bed
    Early to Rise
    Fish all day
    Make up lies

Default I think I konw him!

Quote Originally Posted by rdklinak View Post
    http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo...eat=directlink

Been hanging out with this guy for at least the last 5 years. He's just as wide as he's ever been, but starting to look a little light in the paddles. Hope the ol' boy makes it through winter without too much a struggle.

Thought we were gonna get to watch some dumb@$$ get stomped too. Why is it people think they have to get close to BIG animals? This guy got within 10 feet and then turned his back on the bull....... glad the old boy didn't stomp his head, cuz then he'd of been put down for no good reason.

sorry for the link. in a bit of a hurry & didn't take the time to do it right. I'll do better next time.
    Isn't this the guy that hangs around the BP building. I think I have seen him laying in beside the entrance of the Denali FCU between 36th and northern lights.
    If this is him I agree he does look to be on the down turn from last year