Thread: If you let me smell yours, I will let you smell mine.

Default If you let me smell yours, I will let you smell mine.

I found a moose bell in my freezer that I for got about. The reason I kept it was it smells of rut. I would like to compare its smell to the “Moose Bait Ball. If anyone in Anchorage has a “Moose Bait Ball” and wants to compare smells email me.

I wanna smell...
    PM sent
    Jess
    Bait Em 907
    Bear Bait & Moose Lure Company
    www.baitem907.com
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Bait-E...56572604387163

Smile me thinks...

You are in for a long, dark, cold and dreary winter.

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

Quote Originally Posted by .338 mag. View Post
    You are in for a long, dark, cold and dreary winter.
    espessally if spent sniffing other guys bells...
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

Biat balls smelled like licorce to me, I'm not sure if it was the extract or not, but it sure was'nt the rut smell.

I know they are supposed to smell like a cow and not a bull, at least I thought, but those were some pretty sweet smelling cows.

Really there was'nt that much to them as far as the human nose could detect, in my view.

I'm not here to distract people from buying them, just trying to put in my 2-cents for the maker. Critic's are what make you make them better. Next year I hope that there will be a new and approved version.

The synthetic cow estrus did smell like Anise (made from Tinks & Wildlife Research).
    After opening up the REAL cow moose estrus I about barfed!! Totally different smell! That stuff clung to my nose hairs for weeks!

The synthetic estrus has a longer shelf life and does not have to be kept cool unlike the real stuff. I think that is a major reason the stores stuck with the synthetics.

Any comments on our products are appreciated.
    Jess
    Bait Em 907
    Bear Bait & Moose Lure Company
    www.baitem907.com
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Bait-E...56572604387163

One thing I have learned about hunting moose, trapping and predator calling, is when nothing else is working, doing something different will bring in a animal.

When bulls and cows are going into rut their sense of smell is more sensitive than any other time of the year. So it makes sense, if a moose smells something so different, and likes the smell. It’s would have to find out what it is, could it be a young first time girl moose.
    Sorry I was dreaming for a minute.

If you go back and read the posts on Moose bait ball, it does work no matter what it smells like to us, moose seem to like it and that is all that matters.

....you just reminded me about the moose nose I've had in the bottom of the freezer for 3 years, now....

thanks...