Thread: Mossberg 4X4

Hell, Alaska & St. Maries, Idaho

Default Mossberg 4X4

Okay, I'm looking for opinions here...

Has anyone had any experience with the Mossberg 4X4 rifle? I saw one at the D.U. banquett tonight and the compact size looks interesting.
    We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions.
    Ronald Reagan

Default wow

ok ill be watching this thread as yesterday was walking through wally world
    and saw and bought one of these in 338 WM marinecoated at a lot less price tag then others just because i have wanted a shiny one to replace my S & W 338 but they sure look and feel good to me !!!!!!!! looked at ruger specs to compare when i got home looks like the name is differant ( of course )
    and then i see the Mossberg as i twist per 10 inches compared to 1 per 12 inches on the Ruger and then mossberg has a plastic mag but right now seems tight and solid
    but for 429.00 i thought worth a try

Oh Yeah the specs mean little to me because i have always gauged my gun when i pull the trigger and something falls down

Default did some googling

and alot of good reviews but as with all for every good you can find a bad
    but if it is like the shotguns i have i think it will be a good gun
    hers is the moss berg picture of the one i got

and here is a review from shooting time on a 7 mm

now if anyone here has one to hear from
    oh and yeah get to go shopping again i need a new scope
    all because the wife wanted a new sewing machine

Default Petersons Hunting

There is an article in the Feb, March 2009 Peterson's Hunting. The guy was sheep hunting with the 4x4 in .300. He had some good things to say about the gun. Pretty sure he was hunting with Umpenhour's camp.

Default wow

does this mean i am the only one who has bought one of these ??