Thread: License expires....When?

Palmer, AK

Default License expires....When?

I noticed that my Res hunt/trap/fish license for this year shows that the trapping portion expires Sep 30 2009 while the fishing and hunting portion expire Dec 31 2009. This was pretty annoying since I didn't see that untill after I plunked down my cash in Aug and wouldn't be needing the trapping portion untill Oct. So today I went in to S/W to pick up my new trapping tag and the girl behind the counter informed me that it is a typo and should read Sep 30 2010 and that ADF&G and the Troopers are both aware of the mistake so I am am fine to use it.

Can anyone else confirm this?

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

your trapping is the onlyone that does not expire at the end of the year it is set to expire 09/30 of the year AFTER you bought it. could be yours is a typo.... or could be when you purchased it?
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

It is a typo, mine is the same way and I was confused so I called adfg and they confirmed that it is a typo. Your trapping license expires sep. 30th 2010,

Happy trapping,
    Blade Dude

Mine never expires........well, it expires when I expire, O' the few joys of being old, and it is free, forever. Plus soon I'll be able to shoot Homerdaves Kenai Caribou.......
    "The people who cast the votes decide nothing. The people who count the votes decide everything."