Thread: with one month of winter officially down..

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

Default with one month of winter officially down..

only six more months till spring bear...
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

Around here, it's 6 months, 1 week till Geese.

1st Spring Bears are usually of in the first week of April up this way, cause its different in different places, but yes, I too, am counting the days
    If you can't Kill it with a 30-06, you should Hide.

"Dam it all", The Beaver told me.....

5 months til spring brown/grizzly bear, Vince. Six until black bears, but I've got an itch to come up your way and try to help out.

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

you had that itch last year too.. i guess we need to get you a shot or somin...don't needja all catchy...
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

Yeah, it didn't work out for me last year. I did spend a couple of days out on the Denali Highway, but we were there a week or so too early. Kicking around the idea of skiing in for a hunt this year, but I'm not set on any plans.

well we could put up the tent early( it is all out there... and make a spring of it.. barrle stove, cots and propane lights... you can carry you skis along on the wheeler till ya need them.. but not likely.

meet on face book here

Around here, it's 6 months, 1 week till Geese.

1st Spring Bears are usually of in the first week of April up this way, cause its different in different places, but yes, I too, am counting the days
    Chip,

I'm still looking to nail a spring bear episode, this last season didn't work out to well not that I didn't put in the time. I know we've talked a lot, perhaps I should stop messing around w/the surbuban crowd and head your way. I'll get a call into you. Best of holidays eh!

Tim
    Alaska Outdoors Television ~ Outdoor Channel

Theres always something to hunt, Tdelarm Caribou right now.

Whizzed past a herd on the trail, in the dark this evening, like 70 Mph past a bunch already going my way I bet it was quite the "Close encounter" to have a ride overtake and pass them~~LOL!!~~
    We have awsome riding for a while yet, but in Spring, it will be this way again.

Female Caribou, Bears, Wolves, Geese...ahhhhh, yes, Springtime
    If you can't Kill it with a 30-06, you should Hide.

"Dam it all", The Beaver told me.....

"Officially" down? But Winter hasn't even started yet. My calendar says we have another full month of Autumn left before Winter officially starts.
    Winter is Coming...

Go GeocacheAlaska!

Quote Originally Posted by JOAT View Post
    "Officially" down? But Winter hasn't even started yet. My calendar says we have another full month of Autumn left before Winter officially starts.
    haha well we know those print shops can't keep up correctly... they would prolly go undr if they advertized 7 months of winter

meet on face book here