Thread: Gundog pups for sale

Default Gundog pups for sale

Springer Pups - Field Champ Lines (Anchorage)
    Top AKC Field Bred Champ Lines Including: FC NAFC Orions Arch Rival, ENFC Courtman Lane, ENFC Courtman Garry, ENFC FTC Poppet of Balscote, FTC IRFC Dewfield Measles, FTC Rytex Rodd & many more. Pups will be born 3rd wk of Dec & ready to take home middle of Feb. These are from top national & international Field Trial lines and have over 60 FT Champs & FT Winners on sire & dams 5 generation pedigree to include multiple national champs on both sides. The purpose of great breeding is to produce pups that don't have to be taught qualities which should already be in the breed. Training should be a joy... not a struggle. If you want the best hunting & family dog you can get, call me and make reservations. I can help with hunt training if desired. To make reservations call: 907-360-0430
    These lines are new to Alaska as is the quality. The price will be $900 for males and $1000 for females. The mothers parents wer imported from Great Britain & the father was purchased from Citari Kennels in Mass. and has American & British FTC lines. Call:360-0430

Not to sound rude. But you are on the very edge of being considered "spam"
    "In the interest of protecting my privacy I will no longer be accepting Private Messages generated from this site and if you email me, it better be good!"

Default No Joke!

Quote Originally Posted by Huntress View Post
    With a roaring sales pitch like that, I would expect pictures of the Sire and Dame. Heck! I'd like to see them

Quote Originally Posted by Huntress View Post
    A simple check of the OP post history bears that out......
    “Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously.” ― H.S.T.
    "Character is how you treat those who can do nothing for you."