Thread: Eskimo Quickfish 6

Default Eskimo Quickfish 6

all my windows cracked and broke last year when i was fishing in real cold temps so if u buy one u will probly have to replace them with something that will last, just a heads up, spent alot of money thought i was getting a good ice house.

I had the same problem with my quick fish 3. I wrote the company and complained with no responce. I see the new models at sportsmans warehouse have windows that are replacable.

Yup I have the QF 3 and my windows did it too.
    "Ya can't stop a bad guy with a middle finger and a bag of quarters!!!!"- Ted Nugent.

Default Eskimo ice shanty windows

The windows in my Eskimo ice shanty are velcrowed in.
    Have had 3 crack in the 4 years or so that I have owned it.
    Pretty easy to replace as I just got some sticky back velcro from Joanns fabrics and some clear flexible plastic material from Trustworthy.
    Had them fixed in 5-10 minutes.
    Not sure if anybody makes a decent window material as the other 2 portable ice shanty's I have owned over the years did the same thing but the windows were not so easy to replace.
    CHRIS

You can order replacement windows through their website for like 4 bucks apiece, if i remember right. Last year sportsman's warehouse was replacing them for free.

yep - just take them out before you fold it up in the subzero temps - had my qf3 for three full seasons and (knock on wood) no broken windows.