Thread: Lynx in the lake creek yetna area

Kenai pen, in summer. Matsu vally in winter

Default Lynx in the lake creek yetna area

I was just wondering if there is very many lynx in the lake creek yetna area. I havent seen much sign from lynx there but it seems there should be some. I seen a nice wolverine from the air the other day and have seen wolves. Any input would be great.....

You'll be competing against 3 others that we know of in that area.
    "In the interest of protecting my privacy I will no longer be accepting Private Messages generated from this site and if you email me, it better be good!"

It is best known for martin and wolves. Lynx like areas where a lot of small game are present. Concentrate your efforts where hares are plentiful and you will catch them. Not many hares along the Yentna, but they are in pockets.
    "96% of all Internet Quotes are suspect and the remaining 4% are fiction."
    ~~Abraham Lincoln~~

Kenai pen, in summer. Matsu vally in winter

I wont be competing with anybody ive been trapping that erea for about 8 years. I havent gotten any lynx i was just wondering if anyon else has.
    Im not On lake creek but a little futher west. I mostly go for marten. Wolverine and fox but i do get a few mink and beaver. I use a small plane to find moose kills for wolves way west. The last few years i have seen alot of rabbits in the area thats why i was wondering about the lynx I havent seen much for sign but you never know.