Thread: Magna port INT...

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

Default Magna port INT...

has any one sent any thing off to magna port? what kind of turn around time do they have?

just trying to budget time with out... and other plans to get work done and scheduled prior to spring...

Thanks
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

Great company quick turn around. Seems like I had it back in less than 2 weeks. Was well worth it, totally changed the way the rifle shot. Tamed the wife's 270wsm muzzle jump.

Steve

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

i have alway heard how good they are... i am getting my desert Eagles wings clipped, and given her some new togs in the sight dept... then topped off with a new finish
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

Thumbs up

Always had fast turn around but its been close to thirty years sense I had anything done.Very good workmanship

Usually 2 or 3 weeks including transit time. Be aware they have different addresses for mail vs. UPS. Mt clemens for mail, Harrison Twp. for UPS.

Default Magna-port

Here's their Home page:

Call and ask about their current job load and turn-around time; it's usually fast !

http://www.magnaport.com/index.html
    " Americans will never need the 2nd Amendment, until the government tries to take it away."

On the road of life..... Pot holes keep things interesting !

Quote Originally Posted by gunbugs View Post
    Usually 2 or 3 weeks including transit time. Be aware they have different addresses for mail vs. UPS. Mt clemens for mail, Harrison Twp. for UPS.
    well OPPS... i mailed it to the only adress on the site... harrison town ship...good new is that Mangnum research. emailed me that my tijicon sigts are on the way
    http://www.magnumresearch.com/Expand...uctCode=DEP320

meet on face book here

Quote Originally Posted by brav01 View Post
    Here's their Home page:

Call and ask about their current job load and turn-around time; it's usually fast !

http://www.magnaport.com/index.html
    lol thats why i asked... for some reason i have not been able to call prior to this time of day and gotten any answer....

i know it will be what it is... but i like to hear a few weeks... rather then a few months...

i am considering having their brake put on her ruger SRH and an aim point or other low power scope for her to... HMMMMMMMMMM

meet on face book here

I had my mod 29 done several years ago & had it back in under 3 weeks total time out of hand. That included the porting (made a noticable difference) & some other smithing work.
    What caliber is our SRH?
    Vance in AK.

Matthew 6:33
    "But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you."

Quote Originally Posted by Vance in AK View Post
    I had my mod 29 done several years ago & had it back in under 3 weeks total time out of hand. That included the porting (made a noticable difference) & some other smithing work.
    What caliber is our SRH?

hers is .44
    My SBH is .44
    my DE is .44

OUR... srh.. is noyb...

meet on face book here

While not cheap, MNP does outstanding action tunes on Ruger single and double action revolvers. A friend had a pair of redhawks tuned by MNP, and the double action is as smooth as silk.

Default Their magna brake is very good

It will cut the recoil by a very noticeable amount. Got one on a .375HH. Tamed it right down.

Quote Originally Posted by Vince View Post
    has any one sent any thing off to magna port? what kind of turn around time do they have?

just trying to budget time with out... and other plans to get work done and scheduled prior to spring...

Thanks
    first post to last.. with about 2 days lag for me to mail it after posting...

the barrel is back in my hands.. not bad i guess

i am a little pissed they charged me a CC use fee of 2.5% for using a MC... not sure how your supposed to pay for stuff when you dont know what that extra add on fees are.

all said and done..

$148.63 for the porting postage and fees.next time i will add a flat rate post paid return slip with it. 4.95 is what it cost me to send it down.

received my Trijicon sights yesterday for it. so they get to go on as soon as she is refinished... they really do GLOW in the dark... SWEET SWEET desert eagle baby on her way

meet on face book here

Its good to hear you got her back and almost have your baby up and shooting. Make sure you let us know how well it works for you.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by broncoformudv View Post
    Its good to hear you got her back and almost have your baby up and shooting. Make sure you let us know how well it works for you.

well be out shooting to day once it gets light out again...

my only down fall of this time of year... 4.5 hours of day light dont get much done at once...

IF she would JUST LET ME OPEN THE WINDOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

meet on face book here

Quote Originally Posted by Vince View Post
    IF she would JUST LET ME OPEN THE WINDOW!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Whats with the women in our lives not liking guns being fired in the house?