Thread: who remembers the fiasco of winter draw o9?

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

Default who remembers the fiasco of winter draw o9?

and the 20A moose tag was RESCHEDULED for may ....?

so here are some numbers..

of the 1000 tags drawn for... 497 hunters hunted.

193 moose were harvested....

the current 20A general harvest ticket.. number is 344 harvest. prelim numbers are NOT in for number of hunters that hunted 20A as they have not reported at the end of the year ~25-35% overall success rate...

so all that not enough people applied for or drew business that delayed the draw......... and less then half of those that did Draw, did not hunt.. OR filled a tag elsewhere... and caused some one to go with out.....

the NUMBER one draw area of DM 770 with 85 tags being sudo road accessible harvested 31 due to POOR hunter turnout...over 1600 people put in for that tag...it should have been nearly 100% sucess...
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

Default Hey Vince...

...can you please clarify the point you're trying to make, cuz you lost me. Do you have any paperwork on this you can attach so we can look at the figures?
    Thanks,

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

gee mark it is not that criptic...

not enough people put in for the draw last winter so they postponed it until may... to get the #'s up.. then with a high turn out they realeased 1000 tags for one area...

of those 1000 tags... less then half of the winners even hunted it.

numbers...? well i guess if a guy was to sit at an AC meeting as a few of us did. he would get the numbers as read by the local bio... call don he will give them to you... ( i know you are not able to make many... but many are)
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

Quote Originally Posted by Vince View Post
    of those 1000 tags... less then half of the winners even hunted it.
    Hey Vince I am one of those 1000 tags and one more of them is sitting next to me right now.